Cheki place nilikuwa leo: what do you do for a living talkers?

Mimi ni operator ya tinga yaani i drive wht tht guy builds bt offlate niko juu ya mawe @kabuda niulizie kibarua uko angalau

hahahaha, ā€˜juu ya maweā€˜ ni ile design ya maboys wanatoka nje ya gate wanakalia mawe toka mrng adi jioni wakipiga story.ā€¦ yaani jobless

Lets just say you guyz know what i do and i barely break even yaani what i earn covers my bills and on a good month i can afford to drink beer after paying my bills

Mimi ni single mother, currently hustling after my moderating job on klost hit the rocksā€¦ I am thinking of kuweka kibanda ya mbogaā€¦

Iā€™m married to a very rich and old mlami therefore I donā€™t need to work. Iā€™ve made sure my name is in his will while I learn about his businesses chini ya majiā€¦ Kazi sasa nikungoja akufe nipate share yangu.

So you are an enter-panua? I am sure you will meet a ā€œtoyboyā€ and share the wealth.Thanks for your honesty.

2 Likes

mlikua mnalipwa how much na wanderi?

I thought i could start something with you .
You now chini ya maji.:wink:

mimi ni gamer na bado naishi kwa hao ya mumā€¦ long term goals ni kuwa toy boy wa unicorn. nitaiba email address yake kwa database ya website tuanze kuongea.http://i.imgur.com/gcrP35M.jpg

2 Likes

:D:D:Dļæ¼ your dreams are invalid

Canā€™t share my wealth with a toy boy. Siwes!!

You say you won`t but i bet you will.All gold diggers end up up loosing all their ā€œgoldā€ to toyboys!

Iā€™m not a gold digger. :D:D:Dļæ¼. Itā€™s called business acumen. Ask @Electronics4u

2 Likes

Seriously? So was I right about women after all?

Relaxā€¦

kumbe tuko wengi hapa(eabl)am in operations.
big up collegue

1 Like

Yenyewa tuko wengiā€¦mimi niko sector ya satisfied client yaani mimi na wengineo ndio tunawalipa mshahara

2 Likes

Mimi mkipata hizo mikwaja hustle yangu nikuwangoja Kwa club and as the name suggest I play with yua mind by making sure u enjoy as I joke with musicā€¦ dj

1 Like

Do i need to tell my jobā€¦oky mi ni chief wa-mtaa,I solve family conflicts issues (vita za wapendanao) ,If u want to build a kibanda, a must see the chief for clear clarification ndio usijenga kwa barabara. Advice to my fellow mates b4 u ā€œeat bribesā€ nawa mikono,with tht u remain the best chief tht the Jub govern require.

1 Like

I screw old zungu mamaā€™s that have heart pace makers