CORD reveals plans

The crowns who’ve been thrown out are holding press conferences claiming victory

1 Like

all i know now is that there will be a few of them talking to their financiers on matters of rescheduling their mortgages and car loans for a few months…

3 Likes

Ngoja uone akina duale. He was shaking and seething in anger. Hapa okiya mmeniangusha

Told you cord plans always backfire on their face all the time. Ata watermelon has said no.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ce4V-FnWAAA7qQs.jpg:large

3 Likes

Utoto reloaded odm style.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ce4UdyoW8AAa-fY.jpg

2 Likes

plot twist: the hecklers were bribed by jubilee to embarass CORD…even Co-principal Kalonzo is embarrassed and is complaining he was not consulted…

[SIZE=1]pssst- my cheek is full of tongue…[/SIZE]

3 Likes

He has deleted it, he still doesn’t understand why people call him a water melon!

4 Likes

Sijui ikue kwa front page kesho. Shame!
[ATTACH=full]35693[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Wacha…he he…hat trick then. Alikuwa anaogopa akienda cord meeting in Kakamega akuwe heckled.

Kwani ana moles hapa. :D:D

2 Likes

si hapa pekee, hata twitter ameanikwa

2 Likes

Twirra should have a policy of not allowing tweets older than a month to be deleted. I believe there has to be a third party curator for such asshats.

The Speaker, Sergeant At Arms and all other mechanisms were there and they effectively neutralized the vinyangarikas. Even the media attention they hoped to get was denied them. Very smart move!

1 Like

Good speech, well delivered with positive vibe. State of the Nation is firm, strong and growing. I appreciate that all Jubilee government address has a call of national unity, respect and understanding. Its a welcome relieve from the constant daily call of division (us vs them) hate from the opposition.

1 Like

And Lordy did it FAIL!

Ati what? What a snake…

Pea brained scheme hatched by professors.
They have just lost several hundred thousand votes.
Let’s wait for the cord principal to open his mouth.
Guess we know what he will say

1 Like

Just watched on citizen the guy being ejected, amerushwa hadi kwa street. At some point kiatu imetoka. Ror.

2 Likes

Kuna jamaa nasoma kwa nation has been banned for the entire session, meaning this year hafai kurudi paliament

2 Likes

unajua seargent at arms akiambiwa afanye kazi yake hata hakupitishii kwa locker ukachukue i-pad…ni mpaka njee mpaka the current session of parliament iishe…lawyers in the house tuambieni kama the missing of sittings of parliament applies here…