I wont mention names

BTW, nilipoona sura ya huyo msichana, I thought it is Mutahi ngunyi.
[ATTACH=full]39468[/ATTACH]
Then I saw the ear rings and wondered if he became gay [SIZE=1](like @uwesmake)[/SIZE]

10 Likes

[FONT=Courier New]ā€¦here i refuse to agree. hii maneno ya ā€œdishing out titlesā€ iko supreme court ya ktalkā€¦[/FONT]

3 Likes

Leave politicians kids, spouses out of your uncouth, foul name calling mouth. Kuwa na heshima. Before you call someoneā€™s daughter ugly just because you donā€™t like the politician, weka pic of your daughter hapa watu wakague. Wacha upussss. Politics si chuki thatā€™s why you peasants kill each other over politicians you will never know on a personal level. Meffi.

13 Likes

Tutasema mara ngapi? Muturi na Raila wako team moja.Neither Muturi nor Raila have ever been in the same team na peasants. Nini Haieleweki hapo?

5 Likes

I know but babuon should stop shoving her in our faces, we are much tired of his already.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s into politics if you didnā€™t know and am not the one who asked babuon to tag her along for whatever mission they were on to in parliament but which in itself was a political move.

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:DHapa hujasema poa

1 Like

Ofcourse there are ugly people as there are lame, stupid, peasantā€¦people.
Call a spade a spade, period!

2 Likes

Politics is about entertaining your fans with whatever shit they fancy depending on the level of fanatism (read ā€œdisordersā€) of the followers. I think an actor should make a realistic assessment of the impact of his theatrics and how it affects his popularity. its not sensible to be woken up by reality at the ballot box.

7 Likes

Huyu jamaa apewe Elder title mara hiyo hiyo. Kazi ya kuuza myani tuachie chimpanzee mkuu. Sisi tuliuza mbuzi , na tukatulia. Pana tambua monkey business. Double likes

3 Likes

nekee man!!!

i wouldnā€™t qualify the looks of the daughterā€¦itā€™s unfairā€¦

2 Likes

anakuwanga na firimbi

2 Likes

Exactly my point!

1 Like

wewe ndio wahenga kumi combined. i like very muchā€¦

Nilifikiri hii thread ni ya kutusi moderator. Kumbe ni siasa

Watu wa firibiā€¦apana tabua , bure

Kuja uone vile baba yako ameambiwaā€¦kwani iko nini?..Ni athii akihuraga nugu na mahigaā€¦

nugu ni wewe na huo mkundu wako mchafu

Kwani wewe pia ni member of parliament ama Babuon alileta daughter wake huko kwako Ruaka?