Mriced to death @Maxland

Leta hekaya and by the way ulijuaje

More likely than not he died of acute alcohol poisoning. RIP

2 Likes

how about the whitish substance found in the stomach

Ugali that he had eaten earlier? Could be anything. Most likely scenario is the guy had too much to drink. It was his birthday and the excitement of friends and peer pressure made him consume more than his body could handle. Without a definitive blood toxicology report (not an autopsy), thereā€™s no way to confirm whether his drink was spiked or not.

5 Likes

The women were also found with a suspicious substance, so according to your theory, it was also ugali that they were carrying, right?

11 Likes

What they found in his stomach during autopsy, was it similar to what the ladies were carrying? Nobody knows or at least they donā€™t tell us in the article.

@ 30 and still falling for peer pressure to drink more?even staying till 6 am! Huyo alikuwa special case.

4 Likes

He he he

1 Like

Could you be one of those ladies by any chance?

2 Likes

AFTER KUPIGWA MCHELE ON THREE DIFFERENT OCCASIONS NIKO NGANGARI KAMA COOMER YA @Purr_27

5 Likes

I was once riced at a club in the CBD when welcoming a friend who had just gotten into the country. One of our pals we were with realized that he was getting dizzy at an abnormal rate and raised an alarm prompting us to depart only to cause an accident at the gate of our apartment. I later felt the aftermath for a whole week with no help from medical practitioners. It is my wish that whenever such people are apprehended they be lynched to act as examples to others who might be like-minded!

5 Likes

where can i get the rice? (asking for a friend)

3 Likes

o_O
[ATTACH=full]44883[/ATTACH]

1 Like

seriously bro!!!..am honestly asking for a friendā€¦:(:mad:

I believe you.:cool:

1 Like

Find a broke doctor/chemist attendant pay double the fee for Rohypnol or gawia him/her slices

viola u have your mchele.

2 Likes

this one changes the drink to green or blue, a safety feature introduced

1 Like

a drunk nigga wont notice and not all chemists in kenya have the new one.

1 Like

Join TRM bars. But parking utalipa more than 5 beers worth

1 Like

Trm siwezi enda na gari.hapo fare ni 20 bob mtu mbili na keja ni next to the road so hakuna risk ya kunyongwa na Kamau.will give it a try bora ngoma ni poa

2 Likes