My Siz's Married Neighbour

I cant help but imagine the kind of hell the husband will go through after realising whatever is gong on.
Mi sitaoa kama ni hivi.

Buda , juzi an asian neighbor a divorcee shagged mtu wa wenyewe and akajulikana. just imagine the guy sent some hitmen who came with ropes as in ropes wakamnyonga nayo mpaka akadedi na wakaenda na transformer kama evidence. married women are a no go my friend if you love your life.

9 Likes

HEKAYA PELEKEA KICHWA KIBOV

4 Likes

Plot twist: ‘ha’ hubby is a Talker and has already recognized that dress and those thighs.

2 Likes

Bibi ya mtu = NO-GO-ZONE

3 Likes

I say cheating woman plays cards well than your girlfriend. Unless this is not a decorated hekaya with mbishas, i dont see the reason she can start calling you out or texting. Otherwise vile majeve zimekuingia achaia uncle makende.

1 Like

Forget about hurting her…Just think of what the husband will do to you akikupata…Sio lazima akupate leo, am kesho…But eventually…even 3years after your last shag. Maybe he is a Ktalker…You never know. Bibi ya mtu is a NO NO NO.

4 Likes

Uncle makende ni wa momo mapoko, sio wake za watu

You are a dissapointment to team mafisi.Tomba kwanza, worry about the consequences later.

1 Like

married women know how to cheat better so chances za kupatwa ni kidogo but there is still a chance ya kushikwo, bora usipige simu but you should plan to cut your communication soon and skip town bure utapatikana tu hata kama the hazi is not a murderer, ataanza na wewe na he wont feel a tinge of remorse

And so now that guy thinks that the wife will not do it again?
That is the most stupid solution to dealing with a whoring wife. The wiser longterm solution would be to Divorce her. I hope he has alot of money to hire hitmen everytime the wife cheats and believe me she will do it again.

2 Likes

When dealing with a married woman, you might think you are just the two of you but you never know if there is a third shadow, watching every move. Do you know whether her husband is spying on her?
A woman readily cheating on her husband might have some serious issues with him and you never know if the inevitable consequences might spill on to you. Are you ready to marry her if she is divorced? And even if you are, will you leave in peace because his now ex-husband will realize that you contributed to his broken marriage?
And, if shi.t happens, are you properly armed/built to resist the vicious gang that will be sent to collect your transformer? Do you have adequate 24 hour security?
If yes to the above, proceed. If no, go to your bathroom, wank her out of your mind and think of the next good business idea.

16 Likes

A contradiction right there ever was one. What about your latest conquest with a husband n kids in SA…remember your latest hekaya uliyotupatia bila mbica? Where was your conscience then? I know,it was right there in her warm puthy as you struggled not to cum in a minute.
Are you also trying to say that those women who shag married n cheating husbands also have no conscience?
@Ka-Buda forgetting is what we do not do especially so when we feel denied a basic male right. The right to fap. Stop talking of conscience,we know where yours goes when you see onion shaped females of the human species.

cc @ekamsweu

7 Likes

True. Then consequences azilete hapa ktalk we admire them.

Hahaha, sasa hizi ni maswali gani. Siudinye doggy ama missionary na usisahau CD or else next hekaya atakuwa na watoi watatu

1 Like

@karl marx , that’s y am being cautious…don’t want to invite her over to my place again seeing that I lied to her just in case she is being spied on

I did Not Claim to have any Conscience at all when it comes to shagging married women. I actually prefer shagging married women as long as i have a very clear understanding with them that it is just Sex.
I am honest with them and anyway,to me its not cheating if the husband/wife is in another country.

kuna listing iliwekwa klost na mbisha pia… (i think ni mortician alipiga) ya msee amepigwa fork ya kichwa na huzzy ya milf alikuwa ananyandua.explicit as it maybe i think it would be better to post it here as our luwere choi organizes themselves

1 Like

The weirdest thing is that proper cheaters dont just do it for the sex. They do it for the thrill and adrenalin rush they get from "not getting caught". Its just like a drug and as much as you enjoy the sex you enjoy the thrill of the chase even more and that is why you will find that the Real cheats will go as far as trying it on with their Partners sibling as the ultimate “fix” to their Craving.

…I should know…

2 Likes

Uhuru should also ban jaba aki