2013 it was UhuRuto. Hiyo manifesto yao was crafted really well.. Take time and read it. If Uhuru had done 40% of it alafu aseme that Ruto will finish the other 60%, Ruto would be my candidate. But that seems not plausible.
For now sina candidate. I know Ruto will win but I'm not boarding.
Ngombe biu biu. Such an industrious people so brain dead when it comes to voting. Imagine you cannot employ a relative because he is most likely to steal from you but come elections ni ka mwene. Bure kabisa.
Mimi, kama tmt hayuko kwa ballot, then am voting for the likes of kivutha caliber. Lakini akiwa......whoever can beat him will do. No way can I risk that. But am looking forward to hearing what his campaign slogan will be now that his usual 42_1 will not be feasible.
We have a budget deficit of 607Billion. Add unpaid bills of current financial year of approximately 300B then we have a cumulative deficit of approximately 1 trillion. That's part of the economic mess that Ruto has jointly contributed together with Uhuru.
That's part of the economic mess that Uhuru has jointly contributed together with Ruto.
The weighing scale changes somehow doesnt it?
I had this debate earlier with some friends and as long as unasema huna candidate, it only solidifies Ruto's hold because it becomes clearer to everyone that you are opposing ruto with no valid reason.