Dismiss Notice
You cannot view some content because you are browsing this site as a Guest. CREATE AN ACCOUNT to enjoy access to all content.
  1. Stinger

    Stinger Village Elder

    Now this is a real confession.. IMG_20170912_101517.jpg
     
  2. Afro

    Afro Village Elder

    Dont 99.99% of villagers here fall in that category? The remaining 0.01% ni @uwesmake
     
  3. M2Random

    M2Random Village Elder

    Speak for yourself
     
    Prono likes this.
  4. Afro

    Afro Village Elder

    So,you can relate to numbers 1,6 & 8?
     
  5. MBOMB

    MBOMB Village Elder

  6. M2Random

    M2Random Village Elder

    I don't kiss/f**k and tell
     
    Doltress likes this.
  7. Female Perspective

    Female Perspective Village Elder

    Hi @M2Random
     
    kingolonde likes this.
  8. Prono

    Prono Villager

    Hehehe as a villager said! "speak for yourself "
    as for me and Mzando we would have said otherwise
     
    Slim_fit likes this.
  9. Raheem8

    Raheem8 Village Elder

    I have done all...stupid me
     
    Tajiri likes this.
  10. fishmonger

    fishmonger Village Elder

    I have done 6 out of 10. I am 60% bad:D:D:D
     
    Shemeji_x likes this.
  11. Baby Panay

    Baby Panay Village Elder

    Mimi mkia bado. Am guilty of the rest. @kelele tuu leta zako we compare.
     
    kelele tuu likes this.
  12. ChifuMbitika

    ChifuMbitika Senior Villager

    1,2,7,8 I have never attempted.
     
  13. Ole_Wenu

    Ole_Wenu Village Elder

    Hapo ile tu sijawahi ni relative.
    The rest ni yes, yes, yes, yes.
     
  14. karema-hitI

    karema-hitI Village Elder

  15. culture

    culture Village Elder

    ile kitu sijafanya hapo ni threesome tu.
    hizo zingine nimefanya mara mob sana
     
  16. uwesmake

    uwesmake Village Sponsor

    Akanyal phuck relative never ever .
     
  17. culture

    culture Village Elder

    kumbuka vizuri bukusu.vile unapenda kuma lazima ulikamua relative
     
  18. uwesmake

    uwesmake Village Sponsor


    Kuma ziko mob mbona nikamue relative kasee
     
  19. kelele tuu

    kelele tuu Village Elder

  20. AMB_Sunday

    AMB_Sunday Village Elder

    2, 5 & 6 tu ndio sijafanya