Get your popcorn.
- Democrat Raphael Warnock claimed victory in his Georgia Senate run-off race against Repubilcan Sen. Kelly Loeffler early Wednesday morning
- Major networks haven't called either Georgia race, but Warnock was leading Loeffler by around 35,000 votes
- 'We were told we couldn't win this election, but tonight we proved that hope, hardwork and the people by our side, anything is possible,' Warnock said
- In the other run-off race, Democrat Jon Ossoff overtook Republican Sen. David Perdue shortly before 2 a.m.
- If Democrats win both Senate seats the party will win control of the upper chamber once President-elect Joe Biden is sworn-in on January 20
- Loeffler spoke in Atlanta and didn't concede, and instead attacked Warnock for 'moving the country toward socialism'