How do I replace a kcse certificate??

Hey People,How do I replace a lost kcse cert,,,,?
I heard that knec doesn't issue replacements anymore which makes it even more difficult, I just got the copy on my email na wanataka kuiona na niko foreign country


Village Elder
You heard the right thing.
You can only apply for confirmation of results pay 2500 give destination address and they will send the confirmation there. Download the forms from knec website fill them pay out the amount in the given account fill out the form and send it by registered airmail to Nairobi....