Lawyers and all talkers in the house .
- Is this 're election for 2 presidential hopefuls or all 8.
- Is the winner determined on the basis of a simple majority or 50+1.
- Shall the election be on day 60 or any day within the 60, including tomorrow?
- Does the constitution state the process in case of an eventuality where court nullifies an election, or are we going to see a petition at the constitional court seeking a referendum to fix an election date.
- Does naswa have grounds to pursue posible coalition government considering the point immediately above
- Will this ruling result in an avalanche of Cases at the courts for the lower elective positions i.e. governor's, MCAs et al
- What are the grounds for removal of a supreme judge or a CJ
- In your opinion do you see the next government executing vendettas on judges that were against the winners nemesis
- Where was kalonzo during the petition
- Why do you think the deputy president was smiling during the president press conference
- Is the executive powers still with president or the speaker.
- Did Jubilee anticipate this outcome and hurriedly influenced the speaker election both at senate and MP house.
- Was the swearing in of mps and senators yesterday a precautionally step in anticipation of today's ruling .
- Coming soon ..