Prophet Mackenson

#6
If it was in kenya he wouldn't have luhyas amongst his flock, a shinyeye could be the one supplying soda, dimeyes wangekuja na 1.5 liters and sandharvesters would be the one picking those empty bottles kupeleka mlolongo kwa watu wa mogoka. Shieeeenzi
 

slevyn

Village Elder
#8
Haiti and Africa sasa zinapataniana wapi?
a little reading will answer that question
Afro-Haitians are Haitians of African descent. They are mostly the descendants of enslaved Africans brought to the island by Spain and France to work on plantations. As of 2013, Afro-Haitians are the major ethnic group in Haiti, accounting for 70% of the country's population. The remaining 30% of the country are made up of mulattoes (mixed black and white) and other minor groups (Europeans, Asians and Arabs).
 

samachel

Village Elder
#9
a little reading will answer that question
Lol I know all that. Their ethnic background mirrors many other peoples e.g. Dominicans, Jamaicans and other East Indies people yet they don't always do such fucked up shit like the Haitians. These guys are in too much voodoo stuff and religion mixed with ancient practices. They are worse than Africans so stop with the self-hate and bashing
 

Budspencer

Village Elder
#10
Nimetusiwa hapa mara mingi sana when I said the reason why Haiti, despite gaining independence in early 1800s, is the shitholest of all the shitholes is coz of low IQ associated with Negroid race. Wenye matusi wanasema ni vile wamefinyiliwa sana, oh mara they had to repay debt for centuries, sijui no country of whites wanted to do business with them yadah yadah yadah. Ona hii upuus sasa
 

Mediocre

Village Elder
#11
Lol I know all that. Their ethnic background mirrors many other peoples e.g. Dominicans, Jamaicans and other East Indies people yet they don't always do such fucked up shit like the Haitians. These guys are in too much voodoo stuff and religion mixed with ancient practices. They are worse than Africans so stop with the self-hate and bashing
Voodoo is African, originated in Benin. Haitians are the closest people culturally to Africa we will get outside this continent.
 

samachel

Village Elder
#12
Voodoo is African, originated in Benin. Haitians are the closest people culturally to Africa we will get outside this continent.
It is still practised there as well as in Togo but generalising the entire continent seems a tad unfair because we are a collection of hundreds; if not thousands of distinct peoples.
 

poyoloko

Village Elder
#15
If it was in kenya he wouldn't have luhyas amongst his flock, a shinyeye could be the one supplying soda, dimeyes wangekuja na 1.5 liters and sandharvesters would be the one picking those empty bottles kupeleka mlolongo kwa watu wa mogoka. Shieeeenzi
nilikuambi wewe mafi judas you hate yourself.go get married to a kikuyu man akutombe matako kila siku akupee mimba ukue mkikuyu. fool
 
Top