11 Somali girls invade a girls home and attack her and her mother

Africans ni nani? Fanya adabu nanii

An african can be defined genetically , geographically , phenotypically etc …and finally , mentally…

it’s up to you to choose what you’ll use to identify yourself…juu…You can be a blue black black african but uko na akili brainwashed unadhani wewe ni mwarabu , red indian or muzungu… you can also be black american , libyan , boer , somali , ethiopian etc and you have an indegenous african mind… by the way …africans have the most genetic variations in the world @Ndindu @patco @forestmonkey @Bingwa Scrotum @BDE

[ATTACH=full]409256[/ATTACH]

link ::: https://www.pnas.org/content/111/7/2632

[SIZE=7]Ancient west Eurasian ancestry in southern and eastern Africa[/SIZE]
Joseph K. Pickrell, Nick Patterson, Po-Ru Loh, Mark Lipson, Bonnie Berger, Mark Stoneking, Brigitte Pakendorf, and David Reich

[ul]
[li][SIZE=6]Significance[/SIZE][/li]The hunter–gatherer and pastoralist populations of southern Africa are among the culturally, linguistically, and genetically most diverse human populations. However, little is known about their history. We show that all of these populations have some ancestry most closely related to Europeans and Middle Easterners and use this to reconstruct the history of population movements between Eurasia, eastern Africa, and southern Africa.
[SIZE=6]Abstract[/SIZE]
The history of southern Africa involved interactions between indigenous hunter–gatherers and a range of populations that moved into the region. Here we use genome-wide genetic data to show that there are at least two admixture events in the history of Khoisan populations (southern African hunter–gatherers and pastoralists who speak non-Bantu languages with click consonants). One involved populations related to Niger–Congo-speaking African populations, and the other introduced ancestry most closely related to west Eurasian (European or Middle Eastern) populations. We date this latter admixture event to ∼900–1,800 y ago and show that it had the largest demographic impact in Khoisan populations that speak Khoe–Kwadi languages. A similar signal of west Eurasian ancestry is present throughout eastern Africa. In particular, we also find evidence for two admixture events in the history of Kenyan, Tanzanian, and Ethiopian populations, the earlier of which involved populations related to west Eurasians and which we date to ∼2,700–3,300 y ago. We reconstruct the allele frequencies of the putative west Eurasian population in eastern Africa and show that this population is a good proxy for the west Eurasian ancestry in southern Africa. The most parsimonious explanation for these findings is that west Eurasian ancestry entered southern Africa indirectly through eastern Africa.
[/ul]

[SIZE=7]Negroes research , and wake up !![/SIZE]

I thought you said that Africans are the most complete thoroughbreds with no mutations, variations or disorders of any kind???

You even posted a chart showing the neanderthal disorders sijui diabetes.

So how then can pure African thoroughbreds have GENETIC VARIATIONS???

It would mean that they have neanderthal genes and yet you were very specific that Africans are 100% pure and original with no alterations or additives or genetic variations?

Like @Ndindu often asks , why are you eating your own vomit ?

Cc @Ndindu

So in 2022 @LuandaMagere is saying that Africans are not thoroughbreds or pure breeds.

In 2022 @LuandaMagere has declared that Africans are ADMIXTURES

Admixture means a mix of several components.

I kind of agree because last year I told @Ndindu that the Great Zimbabwe ruins were built by mzungus in Africa, either traders or captives or just travellers :

[ATTACH=full]409298[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]409299[/ATTACH]

Speaking of Somali Girls … :D:D

[ATTACH=full]409302[/ATTACH]

my fren , stop lieing to people… by saying africans have the most variation , namaanisha within the negroe family… any non african ad -mixture came to africa 1000 years before jesus (3,000 years ago), it was eurasians who moved to africa and mixed with africans creating the cushites , kina oroma , somalis and apparently khoisan …they mixed with them banae , the original inhabitants were 100% negroid…the incoming eurasian mixture iko horn of africa and kidogo khoisan but kidogo sana

cushites unadhani wanakaa waarabu juu ya weather ama ? you can see an oromo and somali and tell they mixed with eurasian , cant you ?

africans mixed amongst themselves for millions of years tangu wakuwe homo erectus …then there are populations of homo sapiens who isolated themselves from other africans , then joined the original populations and mixed again and again…hence the diverse variation…

[ATTACH=full]409303[/ATTACH]

huyu anakaa digo / mmeru / taita /kikuyu bantu… ebu rudi tafuta real somali… acha macheso buana

[COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)][SIZE=7]Bantu [SIZE=7]negroe[/SIZE]s built the zimbabwe kingdom[/SIZE][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=7]…100% [/SIZE]

Happy now … ??? :smiley:
Age verification | xHamster

:D:D Last year you said that pure breed Africans left Turkana went to Europe and climbed the Caucasus mountains where they raped some Denisovan apes and gave birth to white people.

The snow hit them in the face until they turned white and developed blue eyes.

This year you have decided that the opposite happened. Mzungu came to Africa , fucked some pure breed Turkanas and created brown skin @Azor Ahai , @Electronics4u and @Bingwa Scrotum .

Comtinue I am listening.

it’s great that you remember what i said last year …kumbe @LuandaMagere akisema kitu mnaskia … the thing is when i say these stuff , you dismiss it juu im a negroe…you dont even care to google it mjionee…thats the problem ! i could have 4 PHD’s but someone here might think sijui kitu nasema …negroes have so much self hate

…yes homo sapiens went to europe and asia and interbread with neanderthals and denisovan (all homo erectus) … this happened 40,000 years ago…they interbred for 10,000 years then the neanderthals went extinct 30,000 years ago…their offspring ndio any non-african negroid you see called eurasians (european and asians) remember all human beings except africans have neaderthal DNA today (4%)… africans dont have neanderthal DNA

[ATTACH=full]409311[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]409310[/ATTACH]

clearly…according to what i found , these eurasians came back 3,000 years ago and we got ad mixture kidogo…(but i’ll look into this further)… tafuta picha ya any ethiopian or somali uone eurasian influence …

[ATTACH=full]409312[/ATTACH]

Twanga ua hio mcoooshite

Khasia, ona sasa kazi unafanyisha @LuandaMagere apo juu. Hauna huruma jameni?

Wewe ni arab ama wariahe?

Both, overarching identity ni arab, supremacy identification ni somali

Alaf umaragoli yako nayo inaingilia wapi?

Somalis are the scum of the earth

Malisa hio @Wariahe

Kwa mcoondu yako

[SIZE=7]patricia nangojea reply…[/SIZE]. na this time kuja kama umesoma na kufanya research , usiniletee ignorance tafadhali [SIZE=1]@patco [/SIZE]