$110+ Trillion Project in Taita Taveta

Still doesn’t make sense, that roughly comes to $300 billion which is the whole GDP of SA and several times that of Zimbabwe.

[ATTACH=full]248673[/ATTACH]
thats pastor shepherd Bushiri, the biggest televangelist conman…bigger than ng’ang’a, kiuna, kanyiri and deya put together…and hes a multimillionaire thanks to his loyal flock. He’s Malawian but operates from South Africa

One

One day I’m going to be an pasta, @nimechoka na ufukara.

I pity those clapping

Dude is already in heaven…
[ATTACH=full]248695[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]248696[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]248697[/ATTACH]

ha ha Is that guy who is presenting the project a Kenyan? i have also seen a picture of George Muhoho - Uhuru’s Uncle…
Hii kanisa ifungwe na pesa watu wajenge strip club

There’s no way George is involved with this. I know that for a fact. Plus, did you notice that the “pastor” would not read the full name? Fake.

[ATTACH=full]248712[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]248713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]248714[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]248715[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]248716[/ATTACH]

Na kondoro zake bado zinamfuata?

Must be in Zimbabwe dollars :D:D:D

Taita is very rich in rare earth minerals. But most of it is locked in very precious natural parks.

No way such a project is taking off.

Boss nakuombea…ukifika usinisahau, nitafungua branch ya hio church kathozweni!

Review the clip. They specifically say US$

One the my company guy is dirtier that ile @Makonika wetu hata kama kipara ni size moja.
Two,I fear for those damned and foolish church goers…they go be asked to invest in and earn part of the $110 trillion.

US millitary budget ni 3 tiririons only ,these niggas wanataka kumwaga hio 110 yote taita?:D:D:D:D:D

That document is the Taita county masterplan . How the pastor got hold of it is another question ?