12 Questions for Chiloba & ONLY 1 for Wafula Chebukati

raila akishindwa then there is no coalition government theory. Things are going to be tight this time .

Ikifika ni politics huwa hatuonanangiā€¦so you can imagine naona alert umelike comment yangu kivipi

you cant please everyone. some will cry and others will be happy. if people have the interest at heart for this country, then they will put their selfish ambitions on the sideā€¦but in an african leader mentality, blood has to be poured for this to happen and its sad. its going to be interesting .

1 Like

i did ,honestly i did , i agreed with most of the stuff you said

2 Likes

Hehe sawa basi. Unajua ruffneck alienda majuuā€¦hio ni kura moja ya baba imehepa

1 Like

What about the 595 polling stations that did not submit presidential results?

1 Like

Coalition government will require change of katiba. Do you see that happening also? We have a bad constitution. It has fixed timelines. Coalition government is not in the best interest of opposition. The other thing is that the staff that organised the last election are still there. The chairman is just a figure head. Election will be there. Chebukati will not resign, the problem with him is that he seems not know how to manage people in situation of crisis, if you can call it that way. He should be calm to be a good team leader. But there is also the issue of not wanting to go down as failure. So, i dont see him resigning

3 Likes

yuko around btw. very around

1 Like

IF it ever happens and they form the coalition govt, then the ā€œfight/quarrelingā€ will be between Baba and Arap mashake as Ouru will take a more behind the scenes position.
Indeed in the famous words of one talker ā€œinteresting times aheadā€

1 Like

i agree most of the part but there is that part where i said he will involuntarily disappear if you know what i mean ā€¦

Chebukati was a odm life member . Lazima aheshimu baba . Ata announce baba prezo

those times are coming and very fast they are coming . Im waiting to know what the judges will quote . I remember i told a talker here that you have to be patient to read the detailed verdict than draw conclusion, already there are leaks going onā€¦ Chebughatti guy is now questioning his handman -chiloba on the process. SO i think as we wait for Magara stuff , we are currently getting a " mchezo wa tingitingi"

The balance of power does not favour a coalition government. It will not happen in 2017 or 2018. War alone is not enough to force a coalition government, especially where there is clear alternative of holding elections. Delaying elections is also not in the best interest of Raila. Despite the noise, he want the election as soon as possible, before people start moving on to other things

Wewe kwanza uko Zimbabwe haukupiga kura n.a. hautapiga sijui unasumbuanga watu ya nini na politics zetu .

Babu amepewa petishen na Mureithi.
Kinarudio

1 Like

it is not a secret, and that is the problem. It would have been an asset if it was not known.

1 Like

Lakini would i be wrong to say raila is not going hard on chebukati but rather chiloba because chebukati was/is an odm member?

The returning officers should be asked that questions under oath.

Wanaweza mwangusha kama musando

Msando factor