13 kisumu MCAs

They can speak in Dholuo. It doesn’t matter. What matters is the final laws can be drafted in English by county Legal personnel.

You must be fucking kidding me… It does matter, all official documents will most likely be in English who then do they respond to such? We cannot excuses for mediocrity!!!

You had the answer all along!

That deduction is pure genius!

Why do you need to say “even you”? Can’t you criticize in an objective manner instead of deflecting attention to another place?

Unasema nini??

Same for 2013, in Embu county a chokosh was elected MCA .
Jamaa hata kuandika ni nuksi.

Yeah Osama, hadi saa hii haezi andika jina yake na tuschana haezi wacha

ferdinand waititu yee husoma? okuyu jameni.

You have perfected it. Don’t deny. When instances of corruption are highlighted, you rush to point out those that occurred during nusu mkate.

Further deflection to me. You are hoping to start arguing about what you just said instead of explaining your original feelings of inadequacy.

Meanwhile, what do you have to say about the 13 nominated MCAs in Kisumu County who cannot communicate in English or Swahili? How will they fight for your rights if their world is limited to their village?

But they were elected to represent my village/ward in the county assembly…the wearer of the shoe knows where it pinches.
They can hire English/Swahili Speaking P.A’s (job creation)

Don’t be childish. If I want to see a tag team, I’ll watch WWE.

^^ mujamaa unasema nini??

You beat me to that line but, issorait.:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D
Sikilia mimi.

Hata Kiswahili ni Language

@SnazzyKenyan, they CANNOT register Osungu or Kiswahili

Sawa. Waongee lugha ya tingod basi