1976 mazda 929

Just an update on the progress. I really appreciate everyone’s contributions and concerns

1 Like

Hi guys a little update on my ongoing project. Heard there is a Mazda whatSapp group. Would appreciate if I could join

It looks very good.
What’s left?

is that isuzu bighorn limo in the background.
https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2017/06/169520_ff260e06349a0c603410b7c5cda9b9d7.jpg

Its almost done just looking for original seats or any sport seats from a reputable brand like Recaro or sparco. Plus I have list of engines am looking for:
Mazda 13b rew
Nissan sr20det
Nissan Vq35de
Honda f220c

Plus am looking for the front grille and a Toyota hilux diff

Nice.
I have a spare SR20 DE (non-turbo).
A while back I saw a VQ30DET lakini bei ilikuwa mbaya saidi.
Does the Toyota Hilux diff come with rear disc brakes? The engines you are looking at will not be stopped by drums.

Of course the hilux diff has got disc breaks and it can handle power upto 400hp so it will fine with the engines am looking for

By the way you still got the rx7?

Okay.

Yes.

Nice. hopefully I can better yours. But I guess I might sell my project car soon I wanna get an rx8 Nd begin another project.

I’d like to see and hear the finished product.

Hi guys a little update on my ongoing project. Heard there is a Mazda whatSapp group. Would appreciate if I could join

1 Like

It looks very good.
What’s left?

is that isuzu bighorn limo in the background.
https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2017/06/169520_ff260e06349a0c603410b7c5cda9b9d7.jpg

Its almost done just looking for original seats or any sport seats from a reputable brand like Recaro or sparco. Plus I have list of engines am looking for:
Mazda 13b rew
Nissan sr20det
Nissan Vq35de
Honda f220c

Plus am looking for the front grille and a Toyota hilux diff

Nice.
I have a spare SR20 DE (non-turbo).
A while back I saw a VQ30DET lakini bei ilikuwa mbaya saidi.
Does the Toyota Hilux diff come with rear disc brakes? The engines you are looking at will not be stopped by drums.

Of course the hilux diff has got disc breaks and it can handle power upto 400hp so it will fine with the engines am looking for