1M+ for a bitcoin

If it were me I would just hold on.

Wazito since Niko na na msi GTX 1080 gpu na I7cpu mnarecommend ni mine gani Bitcoin,litecoin ama etheurium? Am never in the house anyway na stima caretaker aliniwekea direct so sijalipa like one year ( some bulshit about sorting out meters) considering that landlords in Nairobi always make away with deposit anyway nipatieni maoni @Deorro @Marty McFly

hapa @Marty McFly ndiye expert

homo @webdev unahitajika hapa

mining bitcoin using a gpu will not yield much. try other cryptos maybe or buy an asic miner now that you have free power.

It’s still early to join the bitcoin band wagon, it’s forecasted the price at the end of 2018 to be around $40,000

The best time to buy was 2009, the next best time is NOW!!!

on avg, how much do you guys spend in purchasing the btc and getting it to your other wallet lets say exodus

Depends on you bro. Personally I’m in by 400k. Began in October with 10k, kept on pumping cash into it slowly.

So far iv made profit of 80k (October 9th till today)

Ghai btc currently at $11,000:eek::eek::eek:

niice, great insight…what about network charges when buying et al or when transferring coins from your localbitcoin acc to another wallet, how much do you spend per transaction

They charge you according to the amount you want to send. The least iv paid is just $3 max iv ever paid is $9. Just like Mpesa charges, it depends on the amount you are sending

that bubbles about to pop…best time to sell is now…my advice dont touch it!!!

They

They said that at 5k USD

They

They said that at 5k USD

Can we bet? Bitcoin itafika hata US$50k

[MEDIA=twitter]935637356459069441[/MEDIA]

Hi. I have a verification issue with bittrex. At the moment cant withdraw any coin. Am asking for help in how to successfully do enhanced verification. If one has experience on how to overcome, please share your knowledge.

Loving the thread maybe we need a permanent crypto thread.

Man bitterx sucks I’ve left it because when the market is hot they jack up there fees…

Binance is my new spot but I wish there were more exchanges that carried less fees.

Yes thats right. Binance is a really good exchange. Wish I had taken it up before. My request is still open crypto fans. Please share links to videos or articles I can use to achieve enhanced account verification on bittrex.