1ST REJECTION IN 2019

Classic case of having resources and failing to use it adequately. So what’s really the difference between you and the campus pleb of a boyfriend that had a go every now and then?. bet you’ll be disgusted the moment you hit that and find out it wasn’t even worthy of the hustle.
With an X1 you can do better on a weekend in westie, cast your nets further, wachana na peasants wa hypergamy.

shida ni X1. Nunua [SIZE=5]embassava[/SIZE] X6 kama uncle uwes ujionee
:smiley:

Bless the day I joined Ktalk

You spent all that money , took her to places she didn’t even know existed alafu akakulalisha kwa bench in your own house ? :smiley: :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]243384[/ATTACH]

Does my bank account look like it’s hurting coz of her?.You all lacking an abundance mentality

Alitest waters wakati wa grinding kwa club

Alitest waters wakati wa grinding kwa club

X1 ilikula 1.8m not unless balance would have been at 2.4m. Not bad for an early thirties, sasa wacha ifike mpaka 3m ndio urudi tena kujisumbua na hawa wasichana wa campussy.

Eastlands!!! Unless pia wewe ulitoka ghetto I don’t really follow . So you can date s1 from slums bcz you want a Luo? Kweli men have no standards whatsoever. Next time ask people where they’re from first b4 doing anything else . Next time her thug bf will shot you and take your car to the chop shop. Gaza is real. Mr I dropped her in Eastlands.

How much was in that Hodari account before you took her out? Lets start from there

:D:D:Dyou are a retard. Mpaka unawekea strangers bank balance kuprove point…
No wonder you slept in a couch in your own house.
Life is very unfair… Anakunyima na uko na X1 alafu anapea nduthi guy for free

Birrionare anaishi bedsitter.

Wah! 600k bank balance, X1 whatever that means, name dropping places where ‘whites and Indians hang out’, and you actually drove a skank deep into Mbotela after a dry night out? Uber, Bolt na Little zilikuwa hazitembei??

Nikiwaambia hii mambo ya alphabeta ikomee hamuskii. You can see that this bugger here is living a phony life and believes that it’s the best way a male specimen can live (so called alpha). Assuming that the factoids cleverly sprinkled into this narrative are correct, what was the point of such a night?

A BMW X1 is not even a car that a man should be bragging about,its a very small feminine SUV that is mostly driven by women,the smallest X series BMW that a man can brag about is an X3,if you are a true Alpha male then go for the X5,X6 or X7. If you are boasting to online strangers about a bank balance of $6,000 then you are just another ordinary guy trying to survive the middle class rat race.

You peasants don’t deserve my presence.I’m too grown for this shit

Alfa mail manenos. The presence has departed yall. How do we live with out you I want to know. How do breathe without you?

Mpaka he name dropped pajamas? Boss? What on earth. I took her to Sohos. Then took her to Ocean Basket and then I took her to Zen Garden. You are 30 yrs old doing the bar crawl with someone in campus then you take a woman you obviously don’t know from a can of paint to YOUR HOUSE. YOUR HOUSE!!! Couldn’t you have just paid for an Uber or gone to motel . The next day you go to drop pple in Eastlandos. Talk about a cheapskate who drops pple anymore? In dangerous places when there’s Uber? I dunno Wea Mbotela is but one day I took a trip to Buru with my workmates to see a sick colleague before we even hit Jogoo Road. While in a jam, 4 men approached the car and in seconds offloaded all the rims. Very comfortably. Yes when we were inside and then walked off casually on asking what was going on I was informed that’s the norm in that area so I was like if it’s the norm, why aren’t cops picking up these thugs nikaambiwa Madam this is Eastlands Wea thieves tell you the OCS is a personal friend. Eastlands is crazy. At least you didn’t go there at night but try and avoid going to places you are not familiar with which are known for crime. It’s really dangerous. I am talking from personal experience. That was daytime I don’t want to imagine what happens at night.

Waah dude yaani hadi umetuonyesha savings ndio tuamini wewe ni baller. You must have been a lame in your teenage and campus years.