2.5M Ksh for thoroughly used coomer

@rollout huyu ni nani ndio ktalk experts wakuje?

Nashuku that chick can change your life. Kuna kitu huyo dem anajua yenye madem wengi hawajui…it took me almost 23 years kupatana na dem alinipea game nikaamini theres still a reason to live past 100…ps she was an old girlfriend turned poko…hawa madem hufundishana vitu mob kwa street you will be surprised!!! Utamangwa uwike kama mwera

@Mwendabai Albert not trolling you but hii stori ya game is overrated. You create your own pleasures and experiences once you are with her…any girl has a potential to give you a great time, methinks

And for that reason, I won’t pay any bride price.

This guy doesn’t have friends! But methinks it’s BS, hii drama is just for hyping up their crappy show. There are so many ways you can monetize the media hype that surrounds them, jamaa is probably smart, he’s focused on the $$$. No sane man can pay 2.5 M for a reformed hoe.

Ati takataka

“butthurt peeps everywhere”

Seriously, let people enjoy things…

Damn, boy child anaumia kweli…hii ni kitu ata free of charge sigwes, let alone paying 2.5m for her…shait.

huyu ni mgani tena, nimepotesa network

ujinga should be classified as a superpower,can’t argue with that.On a lighter note,that man is paying for experience gathered over the years,hatasumbuana na huyu vile sana

some men are retarded… They know how to accumulate resources but zero knowledge about women

kuna swali moja imeulizwa 1000 times, na hakuna mtu anataka kujibu … HUYU NI NANI?

She will make a great wife if she wants to. No woman is restricted by her own thoughts. what she desires she will do it either openly or in secrecy.

Don’t they have dildos under their cabinets and we are okay with it? Don’t they fantasise of getting laid by biggest elephant dicks, of gangbangs and swallowing cums? But look at it, how perverted is that?

I believe it’s a man’s job to sculpture and make woman of his choice. But we are busy judging, calling them names. Kuna jamaa ata kwa bible alioa malaya, did he die?

Trust talkers to offer all manner of information, OTHER THAN what you specifically want to know.

pink handles ondokeni kwa hii thread

10% info, 90% sweeps. It’s the ktalk way.

We

Ulikua dryspell mbaya! Mwanajeshi wa nchi kavu! Don’t overrate that shit!

Risper matako:D:D:D

23 years to locate SJ?

Risper Faith socialite.