2.6m land leads to Mafioso style murders of 10 Cooperative Society officials

Hii hadi Konyagi had to intervene.

Her family sold a rental property in Makongeni to pay off the customers… By then alikuwa amekaa jela for almost one year.

I love it…watu wakule jasho lao halali

Agreed…

…and this was not necessarily the case in mboi kamiti. Everytime a director got appointed and attempted to get to the bottom of the mess, he got murdered within a year. so many innocent fathers walimadwa

Damn. Hi thread imenikumbusha uzuri ya kuwa na nidhamu.
Sahi hata mtu akinikula doh namwacha tu.

Bado uko na namba ya huyo ex. Ni saidie nayo kuna documentary na shoot kabla ni Ingie embobut forest. She will be of great help.

Btw that assumption doesn’t make sense the case of the 2.6m land seems fishy. Ni kama seller anaeza kurudia pia

huwezi lipisha mbona?

Sitaki kufurugana na watu juu ya vitu ya dunia.
Nami pia sikopeshani.
Niliwatch hio kihiu mwiri on tv and it was nasty…kuna msap aliniambia sijui kihiu mwiri=kisu mwili…nilishtuka sana.

Sijawai ongea na yeye since I found out that the DCI was looking for her and her business associates.

I broke up na yeye mara hio hio… she tried to reach out several times but siwezi kubali a convicted criminal anikaribie.

What if ningekula copper banae from her disgruntled customers clients. Mimi hio kitu hunibore sana.

Hio ndio ilifanya uingie MGTOW

:D:D:D

Boss dame anatafutwa na makarao na possibly madingo (ku tie loose ends) afadhali ujitoe…mimi hata keja nahama.

Who do you suppose finished Baba Sam? Watu wa Kirima ama mwenye kuuziwa?

I have no idea but word in the streets is that alirusha msee pesa who came after him. Kirima family lost grip of that property if am not wrong

Na pia story ya Ojok. Ojok was a land broker pale Kangundo road areas za, Njiru, Ruai na Chokaa. He defrauded many. He was shot countless times pale Mananja road in 2016. If you must defraud, potea. Or, target women. Wanaume will kill you without a second thought. @Yuletapeli I guess you must have heard about this guy.

Uhunye had to intervene

Defrauding a Kenyan is risky in two key fronts. The victim will pursue you. You only need 20k to hire a kila. Blue boys will be on your case. If “you become too much”, lazima usonge.

kumbe he got involved. so the issue was dissolved. Was the land subdivided

Yes, it wa finally sub divided and share holders given title deeds, as per the news then. Not sure if all got title deeds. @ChifuMbitika kulienda aje after intervention ya Uhuru? But the killings stoped.