2 bedrooms at 75k-100k. Hadi 10 floor. Idiot billionaires

A legit billionaire cannot do that, labda a wannabe or a thug

[ATTACH=full]238025[/ATTACH]

Hii ndio upuss ilifanya millionaires wahame to controlled estates kama Greenpark. Those flats just made those houses depreciate demand vibaya sana. Hii ni slum in the making.

Demand iko juu sana…niko na moja na renovate my phone is ringing of the hook. Mpaka hongo nimepewa nikalenga ndio nipatie wasee first priority nyumba ikimalizika.

Im talking about those houses at the front. Ile takataka atatupiwa kwa roof atahama tu.

Hii upuss imejaa Rongai. Unaangushiwa flat mzima next to your Bungalow. Si unajua tu peasants na tabia zao. Unapata lawn yako imerushwa used diapers. I know a couple of guys who left their own houses juu ya hii ujinga

1% ers

That is a miracle he did…10floors I need to know how he did it?.. Coz the foundation itself to hold ten floors would chuck out like 50mil alone then the next 5floors would still chuck a 50mil as there are the stabilizing floors… 10floors I would range it 200mil and above.

:D:D…Wacha kupiga hesabu za watu baze ya mugoka… 100m can do a lot.

It’s a lot I agree…Kama ni zile 10 floors za huruma na kayole sawa. But if we are taking of the likes where 75k-100k rent then hapo tuko area za kilimani, thindingua and the likes…for ten floors that 100mil hapana!

I pay 120k na sina shida

@120k you should be having your own home rent free - fanya hesabu

Kuna kitu sijawahi elewa. Mtu unapata ako na watoto wawili, lakini analipa 2 bedroom apartment iko sijui 5th floor Kileleshwa 75k…really?? That is an injustice to the kids wakati anaweza shika nyumba South B etc for that amount in a gated estate and better quality of life for the kids.

Tema jaba mujamaa alaf kam for the discussion

I actually do!

It’s called middle-class crisis. They think mtu akilive kileleshwa, karen, runda, etc they have made it

I am a birrionea

Ok…:smiley:

Nsawa. I believe you

Hehe … hii ni peasant’s proverb

Birrioneas do not live in 120k rented house but in their own homes - a peasant birrionea indeed.!Your landlord is atleast a better birrionea than you na hapigi kelele

I now know why you refused to buy my Mushatha 50x100. :smiley: You play in the big league. Good you did not buy. Nitaunda single rooms za mabati hapo nijenge gashagi for now as I am sick of folk using it as a rubbish bin.