2 SLAPS i will never forget mazde

hahaha noma…na silaha bado ilikua kwa mkono ama

It fell down from the holster.

Mimi it was my English teacher back in primary school. I was giving my deskmate updates about a certain TV show while the teacher was busy teaching. Nikaskia " Thitima! Come here and tell us what is so important that you couldn’t wait for my lesson to end ". Nikatokea hapo mbele, while trying to make up something to say nikawekelewa double-slap.

Loooool:D :smiley: this mad man incidence just reminded me of sometime in school. I was walking with one of my guy friends heading for lunch and a mad, dirty man was crossing the road. The mad man just came and groped my boobs for no reason( I was wearing a top showing my tittays and cleavage) OMG the embarrassment. INSTEAD of my friend helping he just stood there watching in disbelief.Weak niccur:( :frowning: We just crossed to Nakumatt Lifestyle and I got some dettol and wiped of the marks on my boobs. Couldn’t risk an infection from those dirty, sweaty and smelly hands :eek: I always walk soo fast whenever I see a mad man/urchin walking towards my direction.

:Da sketch of the the same would suffice;):wink:

:D:D nakumbuka back in campus tumeenda tao kurave,pombe zikanishika nikajipata kwa washrooms za madame :confused:, wacha madame wapige kelele bouncer akakuja tukapatana kwa mlango kama ninatoka:eek::eek:… ile kofi nilipata sitawahi sahau. Pombe iliisha kwa kichwa, back to the table sikuongea na mtu hadi tukarudi shule…

@gikuyu wapi sketch ya sis ama wacha kwanza nimalize kucheka :D:D:D:D:D

ulisafisha mwenda wasimu mechoo

High school nilishikwa na depa nikisikiza karedio saa ya community service. Nilimuona akikam nikalenga juu nilikuwa form 4. Niliwekelewa kofi ya mwaka my friend nikaona dim dim. Sitasema na mimi ile kitu nilifanya but ilifanya nifukuzwe na niitishwe mzazi na hapo ndio mimi nilikosa A- ya KCSE.

Omwami wewe ni mtu ya sigalame:Dthat school has a very funny motto

Mimi nikiwa high school nilijaribu kubully kimono Fulani nikakinyanganya keys zake ndio kiniletee half loaf. Makosa ilikuwa kuna mwalimu mwingine alikuwa anafanya zoezi alikuwa amepea Huyo mono books zake za coursework na schemes of work. Nilikujiwa class fourth Form nikawekelewa slap ingine wazimu mi huikumbuka Leo jicho inaanza Julia kama ya Rao

Kitambo kidogo vile tu nilipata job,hizo siku nilikua naishi eastleigh mahali kunaitwa section 3.

Sasa hii siku nimetoka job na ilikua usiku around 7 ivi niko kwa mat,hio siku kama kawaida kulikua na jam hapo OTC tukitoka town.

Magari hazikuwa zikisonga so nikaamua nifungue dirisha nitoe kichwa inje nisafishe mecho na passersby.After kitu 5 mins niliwekelewa kofi moto hadi nikagonga dirisha na kichwa kwa sababu ya impact alafu watu kwa mat wakapasua wote,kujaribu kuangalia nikaona chokoraa ametoka mbio akicheka nikaonelea sitamfuata.

Nilifunga dirisha pole pole na nikarudisha kichwa ndani sa hio kila mtu ananiambia pole

Mimi sikuchapwa ever in school as I was in Catholic schools from Std 1 and nuns do not beat kids. They punish you otherwise. However, my Mum (a former teacher) made up for it. One never knew when a slap was coming your way with her. It was either her alleging that hukunyita what she has been telling you all along even when she has not or you were not listening when she taught us in the evening(in Primo).

Memo to self: I must remind her on phone over the w/e that her case (child abuse) is still standing, she just laughs and says ‘you have no evidence’. Those slaps were hot:(the pinching even worse.

As for slapping someone, I landed a huge slap on my ex the cheat years ago when I learnt all what he had been doing behind my back. My engagement ring left him with 2 scars under his eye. Lawdy knows what would have happened if the slap had landed on his eye eeeish. Mazee if that man had got hold of me at that point, (he is big so it took like 3 guys to restrain him while I hastily left the premises), I would be 6 feet under as it was in public, unexpected on his part and I am way smaller! He was vvv embarassed, massive ego bruised, his looks ruined, (nota bene he is vvv vain) and oh the gossip in town.

Did I feel good afterwards? no noo not the case but I have no regrets. Would I do it again to someone…NOPE.

Kuna Mwalimu Mluhya alikuwa anaitwa Busolo alinishika nje wakati wa preps, alinipiga kofi moja moto ya kimanyoko!! akiniambia nipande ukuta kama spider, niliparara hadi I looked like an albino for a few hours.

Deskmate yangu dame alishuta tukiwa primo ikasemekana ni mimi ni kama madame huwa hawashuti. Niliwekelewa kofi premolars na gall bladder zikaanza kutingika

Haha guilty as charged. Soma Ujitegemee. I am trying to live up to the motto:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Kikikikikiki woooi at this rate naona mkiniokota kwa ile kijiji ya jirani na wakanyaks

It even became a word in our school, someone angekushow "chunga usiingie exam room sigalame’’