20 acres sale Only Needs 3 BIRRIONAIRES

I think its the land btwn safari park and trm,the one that had a long court case and had its perimeter fence bomolewad by one of the aggrieved parties.bado ni kichaka.

I guessed without even reading the description hehehe I hope walimaliza courtcase

Io ni moto ya kuotea mbali…

There are about 4 lots in that vicinity. Very prime lots.

Ruaka acre ni 180 million compared to hii 134…

Not now but in sha Allah

Tunangojea NYS Season 4. Kumbe anyone can make it.

Alafu gacharage ni 100 million. Why the steep difference.

Wapi uko zenye najua ziko uko sides za usiu…leta izo contacts. Information is power kuna wakati nilikua natafutia mtu.
[ATTACH=full]210040[/ATTACH]

Commercial for apartments? We can work something out.

Currently i don’t have a client but i will talk to you if anything comes up…

agree with you, hii inaeza kuwa ile ya UoNbi iko opposite Sportsview (na hio haijafika 20 acres) ama hapo kwa Kioi

The name “ruaka” itself shouts money… The growing demand for houses has made the prices to skyrocket. Pesa mingi za nys zimenunua huko…well gacharage I can call it a linear town In years to come…plots touching tarmac ndio ziko na demand.my two cents though

Rental prices ni 40K max for a two bedroomed house .Unless kuna pesa umeiba mahali ,I wouldn’t advice one to invest in such an overpriced piece of land .

This land. Very beautiful stretch between Safari Park and TRM. There used to be a perimeter wall two years back that was brought down over some several nights by youths protected by APs. I always saw it as a target for grabbing esp under the Kidero regime and considering how prime this property seems. They’ve even erected a structure to house hired security personnel from the Kenya Police. Hii ni Mali ya bwenyenye fulani. But 2B is way much of a stretch. The Chinese have taken up a prime plot touching USIU hapo Mirena road junction na Usiu road. High rise apartments in the works. Nairofi ni kuihuriria!

Yesterday I happened to interact with some chap from UK.
He said and I quote “Kenyans are obsessed with land big time,if you have money why can’t one find a better place on this world to build cheaply and rake in more returns in the end kuliko plot na apartments in Kenya.”
This has got me thinking.

Hapo unajenga hundreds of apartment units for rent unakula pesa mos mos for eternity.