2007 PEV: Where Were You?

I was home during the holidays after form 3, it did not affect us much we only had surplus milk since access to the markets for our milk was not accessible at the time

was in naks it was all cool with idps streaming from north rift with horror stories to tell, one afternoon as I was strolling hapo stage ya kwenda ravine, a group of men appeared ,they pulled one driver out of his car and stoned him to death then all hell broke loose, kila mtu ni kukimbia, mungiki had started their revenge, kufika stage ya kwenda langa, hakuna mat inaenda huko kulikuwa kusha waka moto, the only option I had nikukimbia stage ya bahati kwenda ocha,I was lucky to find one.later I heard huko langa ilikuwa fire bro yangu na school mates wake waliponea hapo kenyatta sec, walotolewa kwa class,kulikuwa na vita kali sana hapo ponda mali,.hiyo town changed completely.

mimi nilikuwa subcounty niki plan counter offensive,lakini kutoka hio siku nikasema enough is enough,imagine watoto wa malandlord wa kawangware hawakuonekana kwa vita,2017 ilikuwa toj kuona nyumba zao zikichomeka

Where I come from, people with those kind of teeth (protruding type or generously spaced) huwa tunawaita “magego”. Wanakuaga na kiherehere sana.

:D:D:D

Mimi nilikuwa Langas - Kisumu Ndogo… its was chaotic, we overwhelmed the Jaruos,next day wakaendea backup ya Chalenjins, hapo tukasurende hadi Police station na wengine kwa Holy Spirit catholic church. when Kiamba happened, thats wen things cooled down as international press came running, the government was forced to protect people. but the rest of kenya was fire…

Hio mahali watu huheshimiana hadi wa leo. Even juzi as TMT refused to surrender in defeat ungepata oti, kama na kip wakipiga story hapo kwa stage as they waited for mahindi choma iive wakatiwe pieces each

Kwa kawaida war huleta heshima. Amani haiji ila kea ncha ya upanga.

Despite being all in ODM, some luhyas were expelled from Nandi county in for electing luhya councillors.

Which ward? Nandi county?

I was in Nairobi seriously looting

I was in machakos town on 31st, all atms had no money except for stanchart ile line ilkuwa hapo was biblical … Tukajivinjari hapo garden hotel n around 2am went to the stanchart atm… Bado pesa ilikuwa! The next week I was in Nairobi, teargas was like tea… Kazi ya muhindi lazima ungetokea come death…

i recall we had money but hakuna cha kubuy. airtime ya 20/- was selling @100/- na ya 100 @1000/-. luckly for me, my dad owned a shop na ilikuwa na stock, mum had aposhomill ilikuwa na stock. sema kuuza mafegi ya sportman one packet @500/- sema kuwa source na sahizo nimeambiwa niuze 100/- . Muchana vita ya Jaruo na mawe zao, usiku ni Mungiki they could spot Jaruo Houses and at night, sema kuunleash terror… tulichinja Jaruo Mbili shingo tukaweka Kisumu Ndogo, hapo ndio walisurenda. tuliamshwa na Nduru, kwenda kucheki… ni vichwa hapo kwa stage, wamama wote walirudi Police station kuita OCS who was on ODM side. wacha marisasi…

And you seem proud of your doings, my brother you are inhumane

it is called survival for the fittest you MEFFI… ingekupata ndio undejua, you meet with your friend ameshika panga anakuangalia na ile macho ya … wacha tu. it was everyone for himselefu and God for us all. neighbours turned into each other like never before…

2007 ndio niliona one top brain in this country, a college-mate, akibeba crude weapons kuenda demonstration with villagers na kupiga watu from the ‘other’ community. Nikajua waafrika tuko na shida. Huyo jamaa hawezi ongea kitu nisikize to date!

I was in Kericho, there was a blockade everywhere. We were manning one and a kikuyu family fleeing in their Toyota Corona came through, guys I was with wanted to finish them off, but I reasoned with them and they finally let them through even giving them fuel. I still hope they arrived safe at their destination

Hekaya sambamba. Hekaya za PEV ziko mob sana kwa hii kijiji. Worse than this one kama ile ya mathare :D:D:D still cracks me up.