2008 chrysler 300C 1.9m

Engine ZD30DDTi manual 5 speed. That is not my average but the highest I have achieved.

:D:D:D in-app ads. I donā€™t mind them. :slight_smile:

People use this kind of car to hire at events like weddings knowing our women and their copy cat wedding mentality. You can hire it out for not less than 30k each weekend

@karl marx why you gotta use one of your 47 usernames to come for bisches? ā€¦ why you aint already ā€œturnā€ gay and start dating your fellow men who way better than these females outchea?

We already established that none of these bisches is loyal. Its time for niggaz to start dating niggaz exclusively. Let these bisches know yaā€™ll got options and you aint need no vaginas in your lives!

1 Like

diesel

7.4 km/litre approx 17.5 miles/gallon ā€¦ this is one guzzler :rolleyes::rolleyes: :D:D

Hii mtaa imejaa millionaires but wakiskia guzzler suddenly fuel economy comes to mind. Kwani Ni mlinionares wa Uganda ama Zimbabwe?

6 Likes

Air millionaires. Thatā€™s what they are.

@Okiya

Just google up the manufacturers estimates which are usually higher than actual ones and the engines fuel consumption is 12.5kpl actual ones seem to range from 10kpl to 12 Kpl. Having a diesel engine doesnā€™t automatically mean youā€™ll have low fuel consumption.

hawa ni wale wasee wanajaribu kusound ā€œcoolā€ wakitumia mpg na miles
kuna time niliskia dame moja capital fm akisoma weather na fahrenheits.
karibu nivunje tenje lakini tenje haikuwa ya me.

Honda airwave easily does 17.5kpl
ata kama wewe ni mtu wa kufloor it.
The best I have ever done with 3000cc diesel was toyota hiace(matatu) gave me 12.5 kpl

15 kpl is not 15mpgā€¦

Do you accept bitcoin??

1 Like