2009 Mitsubishi Outlander

:D:D:D:D…enyewe watu wa Subaru ni sumbua sana

BTW just rembered kuna siku nilibebwa na hio gari nili itoa rangi they were still new hio gari ni shida

Mitsubishi pajero exceed is the king of the hills.
Haitambui milima but kinakunywa pia.
That power comes with a price.

Boss Mitsubishi is the king of Japanese for the same class,My Galant Fortis 2ltr with no turbo can smoke any subaru hata outback ya 2500cc.It borrows most parts from the racing lancer evoX ni turbo tu haina.Clutch is twin clutch SST…Drive is AWD…and I got it cheaper than a premio / subaru b4…Parts zimejaa grogon na original ziko simba colt…We mits people dont hype these cars, we know what a perfomance car should do. The olny problem ni resale value which is very bad.

Don’t ever buy a mitsubishi if you think of resale value. Gari ikiwa mzee unawacha kuku ziishi ndani ama unapea watoto wachezee

Ebu pull that climbimg lane stance to someone who has Oulander Roadest version ama Outlander VR-X…utashangaa…

hiyo nitawachia madam atumie. she seems to like it.

alfa gani hii?

GT or not a GT?

my fren, the 3.0 vr-x v6 which is the top of the range of the outlanders produces 226hp with 214 ft/lbs of torque
stock fozzy SG version toboas 227 hp with 228 ft. it will still kick the tanyes of an outlander