2013 Subaru imprezza 1600cc and 2000cc Hatchback

Perdon! Which one do you drive?

Atenza. Turbodiesel.

Much as I hate Toyotas, with that budget for a first car nunua Premio ama Allion.

what of bluebird slyphy

premio 1.8 ama 2.0 im driving a 2.0 and the experience so far iko sawa, hapo kwa wizi sijui utasaidika aje,

Allion tend to be cheaper,sometimes upto 200k difference! I normally wonder what’s special about premio ama ni watu wamepandisha bei? 2013 xjapans ones goes for 1.75M.

Cruises smoothly but can rust on the floor

Tafuta a forester at that price

The 1600cc will feel underpowered, same as the 1500cc from the previous generation. If you have to, get the 2000cc.It feels better to drive & you will get better fuel economy on the highway. Anyway, with your budget & family, I’d get a mazda atenza 2013. Good power, ample rear legroom+boot space, good interior+looks good. If you go for the diesel(it has very good torque btw) , take it to the highway once in a while coz of the dpf. Otherwise for town use the petrol version is ideal

With 1.4m, jamaa anaeza pata a better quality Kenyan used car in very good condition. He can even get that premio et al at 750k na hio pesa ingine ajengee Kijana simba wakitoka matembezi dubai. FYI, you lose less value if you buy a locally used car

atawezana na mafuta ya forester? It’s not good as first car not unless umeangukia pesa mahali

What makes them rust? I thought only cars at the coast rust due to high humidity down there

11-13km/l…sio mbaya…can go up to 15km/l on the highway. model 2015.

You think of buying a car if you are able to run and maintain one

kama mafuta inakutia wasiwasi buy a Honda Stream RSZ.
Family will appreciate the extra space coz ni 7 seater ukitaka.
Economical, looks good and akina kama won’t keep you looking over your shoulder or gate 24/7

I have driven the G4. I have actually reviewed it here. Look for the piece.

my advice get the 2000cc . G4 comes with all wheel drive. So to turn all those wheels fine you need the 2000cc

now the good
Car is pretty fast
Handles really well
Lovely interior( soft touch material)

cons
Noisy cabin like it has been wth all imprezas
Engine is quiet though. Cabin noise is from the wheel noise

nb i ddnt comment on reliability because i ddnt stay long wth the car.
Fuel consumption at highway is around 10kml

In addition to this don’t raise the car…just drive like a human being, roads are better izi si siku za Moi

1 Like

Nunua Nissan Note new shape…bei 650k…save the rest

Very true… people are raising w204 and crowns. Unashindwa

bumps zetu sio standard. Mambo ya kuweka gari diagonal kwa njia ndio upite bump inasinya sana.