2017 Cabinet Secretaries

@spear you are right most of them will be retained but others like Judy Wakhungu have not been felt and I believe they might be replaced by vibrant and outgoing ones.

1 Like

gideon mUngaro I for being one of the people to rebel from coast atapata kiti

Kiti si cabinet pekee, there are several places his management and qualifications skills can be put into good skills. Everyone should be preparing their CV’s and documents for vetting.

Mat

Matiangi ame perform ata nikisema lazima mkisii wetu aingie sioni shida apo

1 Like

Wario and Kaimenyi?

Ababu smart? My sister Martha?

hapo kwa kiunjuri boss umechemsha:D

1 Like

Who knows, however we can do better according to me.

1 Like

Rooting for Martha, tested and proven

1 Like

PK?

Kiunjuri hatumtaki. Empty rhetorics na akuna kazi. They can appoint ken okoth to take his position

1 Like

NO please!!! aende akiendanga

1 Like

I like Ken Okoth. i really wish we can see a Luo presidency soon-----ofcourse after Ruto. Okoth is a performer who performes inspite of raila handicap. Tuju would be nice but i think Luos would look at him how we would have looked at moi trying to impose kamotho on us.

2 Likes

She is not even considered. She is not a team player, adds no value and she is not in Jubilee.

1 Like

Burnt all goodwill in the nomination and general elections. President Uhuru asked him to step down thrice and he ignored. His sense of entitlement has retired him again.

2 Likes

Okoth is odm kibra mp elect. Not even in the stadium of any consideration.

1 Like

i went out of topic and was just musing about the kind of luo president i would wish to see in future

Let them pick new leaders and negotiate with others. They must have plenty of unknown of candidates who are overshadowed now.

Let’s learn from the last cabinet selection. UhuRuto got a lot of candidates from supporters, regional leaders, private sector luminaries, advisers etc. That long list was vetted by relevant authorities I.e PSC, EACC, CID, NIS, higher education board etc. UhuRuto then retreated to draw up a short list and started doing one on one interviews. Their criteria then led to the current cabinet and I suspect this time it will be more refined. That’s why I suspect it will be full of surprises. UhuRuto will pick a group they are comfortable and works for them. After all they work for extended time together 24-36-48hrs non-stop at times. They have to know and trust each other instincts all the time.

hii ngombe inaitwa wario should be the first to be fired. even after a report implicating him in Rio scandal, Uhuru still says there is nothing he can do, yet he can fire and hire. Bure. Another thing, I dont expect uhuru to do anything regarding corruption on his last term. when it comes to corruption, he will remain a sissy. But am sure he will establish many inflated infrastructure projects