2017 Peugeot 3008

[ATTACH=full]143268[/ATTACH]

While at it, why do the value of premium saloons from Toyota plumet at an abnormal proportions.
Kwanzia Verossa, Mark II ,Mark X and now Crown Athlete.

Verossa is just ugly(my opinion) mark x na crown ni gari mzuri sana but costly to keep running kwanza crown. So mtu anachoka na hiyo maisha anauza. Na huwezi uza high price coz hazina demand. Search for a bmw 3 series and merc c class utaona the same story. Lakini verossa ni juu ni ugly

It’s true.If you want peace with peugiot,let the dealer (currently Urysia) or their ex mechanics do the maintenance for you.Its costly but you will have peace.

Deputy County commissioners, county commissioners Mimi huwaona Na outback.

Hapan tambua FWD ‘suv’…yes haina 4WD

I may be wrong but Kakamega county ni hizi tu wanatumia

Because resale value battalion cannot afford fueling them, they revert to Premios and Allions.

If only we could look at other options that are overlooked. Like Mazdas. Like i would go for a mazda atenza wagon. It looks as good as the peugeot 508 and mayb even a better car juu haitakutesa[ATTACH=full]143342[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]143343[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]143344[/ATTACH]
We should move to such cars and some like crown athlete and see more mercs and beemers on the road. Some say they are expensive but that is a debate on its own

close but natafuta seven seater

Not true wi

If a vehicle is maintained according to schedule, parts put are genuine, it will be cheaper in the long run.

But Kenyans put fake parts, use fake mechs, buy relatively overvalued cars. Mention any Toyota and I’ll show you an equally if not more capable and cheaper alternative.

I am of the philosophy that you purchase a vehicle for its utility in consumption. Resale value is just a value add that is a bonus. As such, sinunui gari I don’t see myself driving for 10 years.

I hv never driven a crown or serviced one. But i have a pal who cries each time he has to buy a part. Maybe he is the victim of his own crime juu sijui kama ananunua fakes that spoil quick. That said if i had the disposable income i would buy a crown or a merc. Coz sio mzuri running them kwa bugdet ya mazda carol

Just seen that the vehicle is a 1.2 litre… like a man is supposed to drive anything under 2 litre… and the world is heading to a zone where men can only drive diesel vehicles

Na je kama ni 1.5 lakini iko na tint ya black kapisa?

I meant a 1.2litre

Hio ya kwanza ni gari ya NTSA…ogopa sana

crown parts arent cheap but its one hell of a reliable car. fuel expect 8km per litre.

That is not so bad is it?

no its not. if someone wants better fuel economy… stay at home or get a hybrid vits if theres any.

Get a Honda Fit Hybrid