2018 FIFA World Cup Draw: Official Thread

@Smith_ you read my mind

That opening game looks BORING AF. Worse than 2010 (SA vs Mexico). The only thing more boring is listening to a J Cole album (hehe @Deorro )

Belgium are usually the worst underperformers in tournaments

England is motivation enough for any team to perform against them, especially the way they usually overhype themselves…this time am rooting for Belgium, Naingolan, De Bruyne and Hazard have matured at the right time…four years ago they were just kids

Naomba messi achukue hio kikombe .

hehehehe i got the spain/france. ngumu.

England are so shit. They were chucked in 2014 on a day they weren’t even playing. Hapan tambua since 2006, the heydays of Beckham, Rooney Rio, Gerrard and Lampard. Thatvwas their last good chance.Since then it’s been misfiring all through. Sasa utaona vile the stupid English media will overhype them ati oh, new young generation, oh… potential. NKT

Group F and G will keep us glued to TV

am i correct??

[ATTACH=full]142510[/ATTACH]

With the likes of Griezman, Kante, Pogba, Mbappe, Martial, Ousman Dembele, payet, Rabiot and Umtiti France looks unstoppable on paper but as usual Germans will show them how to do it

Honestly, my fren, I don’t get this guy’s hype. :confused:

Watch out for France,Brazil,Senegal and Egypt.

Egypt should actually strive to win that Group. With lots of confidence, they are guaranteed Quarters

[ATTACH=full]142511[/ATTACH]
Its easily group H…hakuna team hapo haiwezi qualify…Senegal waki kaa ngumu na ma draw tu…like hata siwezi guess nani ako na given qualification but russia imetucheza impewa aje group maembe hivyo…

All north african teams need to be at their best to qualify for last 16 knockout stage. Their groups are dicey especially Egypt.

Dicey Gp A? Really?

That’s how I felt last year but I changed my mind after I watched 10 straight PSG games…he reminds me of Henry, that burst of speed and eye for goal…and don’t forget hes a teenager, only 18yrs old!!!that potential is frightening bro

Yes, Russian at home and Uruguay are big tournament performers. They can’t afford to lose. Lastly everyone of them would want to hit Saudi Arabia the most. Goal difference could determine the group. Now add world cup unpredictable nature plus surprises.

North Africans are usually world cup flops…best bet is usually West Africa…they terrorise here but when they go to the WC ni matope tu

Let’s root for the Teranga Lions again. 2002 nostalgia anyone? Looking at the dynamics of Gp G and H, they’re more than capable of doing it all over again :slight_smile: