2020 Predictions

VAR helps Liverpool to clinch a trebble
[SIZE=1]Headline the sun June 16th 2020[/SIZE]

Only that this cannot happen in this life. He says one of his lifetime goals is getting 30 kids.

The possibility of a Raila/Ruto alliance is v real as they all jostle to remain in power. But anyone aligning himself with Raila must be prepped to give up the Centro votes. I am just seyying…
As for number 2…sisemi kitu after he said loudly that pesa zilienda mifuko ya watu. If it was here…there would be mounting pressure for him to vacate the office asap-ish.

They do not need Cendro vote to win, trust me if they can try the 2007 strategy, they will win… and then other than the pressure being exerted on WSR supporters, on the ground, there is significant WSR support…

Kalonzo stops being the Ukambani kingpin

Raila also has a few supporters in Cendro…but not as many as Ruto’s. I have always maintained that if the rest of Kenya ganged up and fielded another candidate and supported him, they would be much better off rather than whining endlessly online about thurakus. Someone other than a Kyuk or a Kale. Tuone…

I am from Meru and live in Nairobi so I can tell that UK is not that popular with his thuraku

I can see lots of jostling for his crown… but let us see how it goes

:D:D:D

@Purple will be deported from USA to Kiambu.

Mo1 will leave us

i also concur, 100%

Kina my mum who are serious voters hawataki kumsikia and consequently anyone aligned to him. You see, I can sit here and post what I hear but am I gonna pay for a ticket to come and vote in the thieves? naaaaah…kina my mum will do it…and anything to do with RAO wewe uko nje…
They say Uhuru amewabeba vibaya sana.

If Ruto joins hands with Raila and Uhuru endorses that ticket and is promised PM, who will you guys vote for?

I would support RAO-WSR in this case… RAO did a hat-trick on Moi in 2002 and I can bet that he can do the same with UK…

my prediction…2020 mtajua hamjui

are you shosho okiii makachieth? what happened to your other handle?

Pls don’t wait up for a response from me.

1:59 will be broken … and not by Kipchoge.

Sio kwa ubaya lakni sioni Moi akimalisa hii mwaka
Referendum will be held, with parliamentary system proposals and will sail through. Mutapiga mudomo but Kenyattas wouldn’t give a fuak. They will rig it in the morning.
Also, expect more loans from China, meaning more taxes to repay the existing ones