2021 Azerbaijani Grand Prix Live!

Enda weka thread yako ya trump and china bila kusumbua patricia. Nobadi gives a hoot about u.

Hii nguvu yote ya kujifanya sonko ako exposed to good life huwa unatoa wapi?

Ihali wewe ni nyang’au ya mabati shack huko Kawangware.

Ok, u win. Now get the fak off my thread patricia.

Unataka niende nikuwache ukijiongelesha na handle number 2 @Gamal Sankara ???!

@Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii are you normal?

ghasia nimekublock. Jibambe sasa.

[SIZE=5]Imagine umenimaliza. I cannot imagine how I will continue living without you fake njaruo @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii .

Tazama DSTV kwa pub hapo kawangware na utupatie updates bila maringo.

Na ukimaliza Fanta wekelea mbana utumiwe kakitu nani!![/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]368031[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D kabisaaa Petco. Ata juzi ameokoa bundle niliona alipotea kijiji siku kadhaa

Ferrari’s new qualifying strategy is working out great. Set fastest lap early in Q3 and then bring out the red flags.

Today, every team’s success was at the mercy of turn 15.

It will be a chaotic race tomorrow, cant wait

after watching this weekends’ highlights, its clear that the drivers have found the streets of baku to be one of their worst nightmares; spinning and crashing since yesterday prompting red flags all over and here we thought monaco was a trash track !

Boss, Baku is anything but a trash track. This is the one street track where a driver’s skill is tested like in Monaco and you still get plenty of overtaking opportunities like in Monza. Today will be a crazy day for sure. The cream will rise to the top.

Miano,unafanya nini na azervaginas?

Yeah i agree that bottas is unlucky and being played but kumbuka ya kwamba its a team. Pia perez wasn’ given a tow as he sacrificed himself for his teammmate.

Hiyo mambo ya team orders there is no driver to have been done for more dirt that barachelo. But its the way it is.

Max was in his way to give checo a tow in the 2nd run when the red flag came and interrupted the session. Bottas was left all by himself and had to let charles go in front of him last minute because hammy boy was nowhere to be seen.

Anyway, this is baku. Doesnt matter where u at as long as you are in the top 6. Everything to play for today. @Gamal Sankara

bytheway jana was it sandbagging :slight_smile: what Lewis did? ama you call it ‘the element of surprise’

on top of that, last week toto Wolf used him as a scapegoat claiming that its Bottas who stopped too early so the mechanics had to apply the impact wrench at an awkward angle and in turn damaged the wheel nut.

Hata google haisamahei kijana ya mercedes :slight_smile:

[ATTACH=full]368166[/ATTACH]

its just sandbagging so that ehen they turn up their engines today watu wasilie sana

Mzee bottas does not deserve that team. Bottas is only mercedes driver i have had no problem rooting for btw. Such a shame he wont be winning any titles

Verstapen inje with 4 laps to go

vestappen jo