2021 Portuguese Grand Prix live

The man is fighting for his career hapa. Bottas ameingia beast mode inaonekana.

Lakini my boy ricciardo ameunderperfom leo, but he will be on norris nevk in no time. Mwache acclimatize.

I think the only thing that can stop Bottas from winning tommorow is a DNF. But he deserves it, maisha ilikua imeanza kumpiga miti

Thats just an excuse, look at how Sainz is adopting at Ferrari. By round 7 most likely he will dethrone Leclerc as Ferrari’s No. 1 driver

alitoka kwa plantation last year :D:D James ataambia yeye apeane position by turn 3. Na Russel pia ni moto, huyo akipewa Mercedes Lewis hatamuona

After the collision last round Bottas is done taking team orders:D

Jamaa alikua ameshika nare mbaya. Russel should look for another team bcoz lewis is not retiring any time soon. Hope he scores some points tomorrow though.

I agree with what your saying lakini look at ricciardo at renault. Huko in the beginning, hulk was outperforming him na season ikaisha with ricciardo on top.

Lakini hapo kwa sainz dethroning leclerc thats reaching.

If Sainz wins at Monza in September then its over for Leclerc… He will be the new King of Monza

Niggaa stop. This race has been really interesting so far

That Strategy and pit stop was really good. Kudos to redbull lakini bottas is on the hunt ile mbaya. Lakini perez really is exceptional at taking care of his tyres. 40 laps on softs?? Crazy

Mzito ni live wire!!

@Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii (mari ya muarabu), what have you got so say about Sir Ham picking your golden boy Verstappen and Botas? The Red Bulls were fast, so no excuse. Ham is the fastest racer on that grid

Russel bwana apewe kiti next season

Ghaasia Verstappen is still a kid and he still doesnt have the superior equipment yet. Still early days, very early days. Tuliza kende.

In 7 days we go again.

A 23 year old is no kid, keep in mind that max joined f1 in 2015 and that is a shit ton of experience. There is no harm coming second to a 7time wdc.

Tuliza kende we meet again spain. Olaaaa

Let’s get this out of the way., that Red bull is damn fast. So wachana na story ya superior equipment. We all know that no one beats RB on matters aerodynamics. This time they got the best chassis. Now the kid narrative. At a much younger age compared to the former driver’s son, Lewis made Schumacher retire from the sport. He was a more formidable force compared to your favourite is now.

Perez is an exceptional driver. Just what redbull racing needs to put the pressure on Merc

Unajua unasahau there are 19 more races to go. Like i said in the start of this thread, this has been Mercedes’ dominant track. They should have gotten P1 and P2 without any question. Btw, this is the Max’s best start since he entered F1. He is actually the one with the upper hand so far as we head into more RedBull dominant tracks kama Singapore, Mexico, Abu Dhabi and Brazil. Hii mwaka its all about stamina and making as few mistakes as possible… Lets see whether Lewis will be able to hold back young Messi of Formula One.

Kuna difference the kuwa fast na kuwa balanced boss. You can be fast but not balanced and that was the problem with redbull this weekend, see the deleted Verstappen lap times. Heneway, season bado ni changa. I am rooting for Verstappen till the end.

Hawawezi pair Russel na Lewis. Russel has to wait for Ham to retire

But how bad is bottas. Guy is useless,