21 day lockdown it is in Nairobi and Coastal counties

Leta hio map, from start point to end point.

Does it include other counties?

Lockdown, hawa serikali wamejua vizuri hawo ndo wako na big businesses. Sahizi wanataka lockdown na hawana mbango ya kutusaidia. Last time Uhuru said his man-eating-government is ready to handle COVID-19. Sahizi ni bullshit to ndo anatuambia. Aweke to lockdown venye alileta wachinku Kenya na hii ugonjwa na ajue:

1. We will loot their businesses ju hatutakaa njaa kejani.
  2. Kama ni ngumu ata pia sisi tutakula serikali.

This I said it last week, kwanza it should have been done kitambo but also I asked where is the start point and end point.

This is the best Uhuru has done since hii kitu hikam but clarity is needed. In twitter ministry of health has deleted a tweet about Nairobi in lockdown coz ata wao they don’t understand but I believe they will release a gazette notice on the same, especially circle of the targeted area.

Boss Nairobi Metropolitan is not restricted to Nairobi area it covers Thika, Kitengela, Kiserian, Limuru etc

Leta boundaries coordinates bro penye roadblock itakua, .

Hii ingine hapa.

But it’s 2010 documents
[ATTACH=full]295608[/ATTACH]

Ni movement wameristrict in and out of the respective areas mentioned. But utatoka upige lap kwa local

Mtu ameelewa hizo boundary atuchanue sahii sahii tutokee hii county yenu. Thika roady mwisho ni wapi? Hiyo river Chania ni gani? We have 2 hrs

Banae they need to be expounded through brute force

Amesema hadi Chania River iko Nairobi. :smiley:
Past Kiambu past Limuru.
Machakos , Rongai, Ngong town, Kitengela all included. NO MOVEMENT. 24 hour lockdown.

The areas mentioned don’t necessarily mean what is on the map.They have just extended the boundaries for the sake of it.

Zenye Konyagi amesema zitakuwa ropped in ni Thika up to Chania, Rironi, Ndenderu, Kitengela, Athi River, Kiserian, Ngong

Dont worry guys. Rungus and nyahunyos will show direction accurately

Hehehe…na chakula itaingia jiji ama ni hunger games kwa waliobaki.

[ATTACH=full]295610[/ATTACH]

Konyagi for you

Expect a lot of confusion tomorrow morning, but I’m sure that they will clarify in a few hours. This ‘restricted movement’ is better than a total lock-down.

Chania River ni hapo Bluepost so the lockdown includes Thika Town.

Most world leaders have made mistakes on handling this virus. Do you remember Trump saying that he has banned European flights except UK and Ireland…I mean how stupid can one be?
Now, here we have our BoJo who is poorly and so the old lady Ithafeti had to make a speech yesterday to soften the blow…but still we don’t have a real lock down in London which should have happened zamo. So terrifying.

So far 47,806 cases and 4,934 deaths ta-imagini…lakini difference is the gava has dished us money…food and energy. Small businesses will be re-imbursed all their earnings but still…
all those not able to work from home but cannot work will be paid…but still…

I really kind’a feel for Uhuru and he ditched his DPORK…

Bluepost

Kwani TZ walifanya nini hawana hizi cases mob.Ama hauko huko?

Sande sana… acha leo tulale Muranga