22 YEAR OLD KENYAN BILLIONAIRE!!!

He looks small like 18 or sumn?
Respect his brain is waya

brains and daystar?

Shaiit, hata Da Silva alikua kwa hio Young Rich pia

why do people like abusing terms mara “genious” na ukiangalia masomo nothing special

if you are really good in trading there would be no need to be a gm of a trading company

They could have at least put a little effort in the office to make their “business” seem legit :D:D. It looks like they moved in 5 minutes before the press pics

Hata huyo alikuwa kwa scandal ya unfinished houses juzi kuna time he claimed he makes 20m monthly.

Running a multi million shilling company but dressed in uniform and beat up shoes ? Ive heard of stingy mofos,Buffet,zuckeberg…but this a-hole beats them all. Tumia pesa ikuzoee

Every single line and photo in this article reeks of scam

Hii kijana imekua GM for 6 months but his phone/tablet says otherwise

I have a friend who happened to become a millionaire for a bit. It was a hilarious story about a tricky scam. Basically, he became an owner of black dollar money which he hoped to convert into valid cash. As you can understand, it didn’t get so.

Haina shida. Atapatana tu na kunguru ama kuharibu sana apatane na mama Jayden.

I agree…

Ofisi ya conman. They just vanish in the middle of the night after a multi million con .

What I know this forex bucket shops coming to Kenya are employing people under questionable contracts. They give you a big job so as to use your papers in getting CMAs approval.

The article ends ‘now let the millions come’ :smiley: - let the greedy fools bring in millions

so pia xnm na hot forex ni scammers