2m puts you in top 1% net worth in Kenya

Old money

Nope

Church mouse?

Kwani umejiongezea total worth ya cousins wako?

:D:D
At 2b you are not middle class. Though yako must be Zim dollars

They are birrioneas once they press the Login button on kenyatalk.com… Then once they press the Logout button, they cant even fuel a Probox for 2 weeks

Chief hapa umeniangusha… If you can count your money work extra hard… Mimi sijui niko na ngapi banae… Ziko kila bank

Hehehe was that really necessary?

no kugerià tu manì

You think think-tanks like Knight Frank don’t know about this when coming up with those estimates? That 2M accounts for everyone.

CBK governor said recently that less than 0.7 per cent of bank accounts in Kenya have a balance of more than Sh1 million. Also that
[SIZE=4]Only 1 Million Kenyans Have Over Ksh100,000 In Banks.[/SIZE]

:D:D:D

I can see kijiji birrioneas (real life peasants) flexing their muscles, mara how much they are worth mara how much they spend on weekend gateways. So what mufuckas we don’t know you and its less of our concern

Those think tanks are usually very ignorant and arrogant .

You have an extremely low IQ

My cousins are baked as hell. Can’t even compare myself to them. I am not worthy to wipe their shoes.

I am talking about Ksh

Without going into specifics, what’s your primary engagement - agriculture, manufacturing…

Niaje wadau … ndo natokelezea mzituni. Ati wamesema middle crass ni overrated.:smiley:
[ATTACH=full]355972[/ATTACH]

No… Unless many of us are living in debt, or our middle class doe not invest it’s income, I find this hard to believe