2nd Hand Phones

Nop. Am the middle man… I knw of person who knws a person who knws of another person… Ivo sasa

Pole boss @papabingy . Even if you are broke and ashamed, you are free and you will make that mullah in no time. Keep your head up.

Its a tactic that has been abused by rogue cops (read CID officers) they give a mjamaa a hot phone to sell, then trace the buyer. They kamua money from him, they will call each of your family member (assuming you call your relatives alot) they will call your frequently dialled numbers including your wife, your mpango wa kando, jamaa wa gas, mpesa, etc When you show up unachukuliwa finger prints ati they are processing a charge sheet for murder. if you know anything about law you would laugh to death, since murder case is complex and involves alot of witness statements and interrogation to open a file. But the sight of handcuffs, rude police men/women, and the typical good cop bad cop will ensure a “normal” man breaks. hapa watakuambia a high outrageous figure like 200k, ati nani tuko wengi na hii kesi ya robbery with violence/murder ni serious sana. You will bargain to 50k, boss they will even pay your nduthi back home, watakuita boss after you part with the money. Then phone will be released again to the same market to await another fool who cant buy a legitimate phone from any of the hundreds of phone shops in the CBD. These CID’s get an average of 350k using this method.

Before i log out I must warn you I have also come across a scenario where a guy picked up a phone in a Mombasa matatu. The phone belonged to a suspected terrorist who had jumped a ksh 20million bail and fled to Somali. Now this guy who ‘found’ the phone is currently charged alongside suspected Briton terrorist Jermain Grant at the Shanzu court in Mombasa. He has been denied bond since 2011 when Grant was arrested, that month also saw the White Widow Samantha Lewthewaite escape ATPU officers. Sasa uyu jamaa na io simu alichukua ilikua ya jamaa anaitwa Abubakar Fuad, a known local terror recruiter.

Lesson of the day? hapa itabidi mumejijibu, asande kwa kunipa maskio yenyu, you can have them back.

5 Likes

Achanga uwongo mingi, hio simu ni ya a few years ago, ama ulikua umeingia kwa time machine.

1 Like

Did you guys catch the news item on Citizen where a guy was arrested with 5,000 phones. Cops were saying the phones are from victims of murder,roberry with violence etc etc. Sasa huyo atafunguliwa mashtaka gani ingine isipokuwa handling stolen property?

1 Like

Weka link kumbaff, hatuna telly.

@Web Dev that’s the only name umeona uniite. It has not stuck and its not gonna buy you a telly selle…link ndio hiyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wq7xvZF_hs

1 Like

Kijana huoni mimi ni elder, fanya hivo chap chap, you are derailing.

Jinga hii nishaweka rink…go wank to it. Aaaarggghhhh…this sh!t about VE is booooring. @Web Dev

1 Like

nafeel ni kama umeongea mbaya kidogo:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Yani mjamaa ana 5000 phones in such a small town wtf!

the lady was in uniform …police uniform and was laughing at me all the time

How much do u think the guy is worth… That’s someone I like to call a street genius. He’s probably already free. Money talks

1 Like

hii noma …heri yangu

kweli u know kenya …me i just tried two times buying 2nd hand phones, the third one…HANDCUFFS

Do I deserve an answer? How were you singled out? Ama was it a blind date?

it was a blind date; n the restaurant we were to meet was practically empty,so they knew it was me from the very moment i entered that gate

1 Like

Now I see, I was imagining some gps/gsm triangulation shit. The lady was part of the plan. Juu ya trauma najua huwes endelea, tuma number yake kwa inbox. :smiley:

The hunger for a Pucci drove u into shiet

BOSS ILE MOTOROLA YA CHUMA AM SURE ILIKUWA INAITWA L7 INGIA UONE YEA OF MANUFACTURE MAKEI WEWE UNAJIFANYA MTU WA NET NA HAKUNA KITU UNAJUA

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAUQjhxqFQoTCK72mp6j3ccCFcYyGgodax0EZg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.phonearena.com%2Fimage.php%3Fm%3DReviews.Images%26f%3Dname%26id%3D5809&psig=AFQjCNGnbG7xAotqRlJ6bjrY1X9eL5L2Hg&ust=1441452506082142

[ATTACH=full]14041[/ATTACH]