3 Armed Robbers

Very deserved, you can see they were gunned down as they were trying to escape…there are no pieces of shattered glass at the scene…The driver was probably shot as he sped off and rammed on the truck. Seeing that, his partners opened the door and tried to make an escape on foot…

@uwesmake ni kubaya @123tokambio

Eva been in such situation ??

1 Like

haha just thinking out loud

Just like the one who was cornered in a house in buru …He made a call to ghetto radio but i guess the cops couldnt take the embarassment they had suffered lightly and decided to kill him.

That guy shot back like hell so recce squad was called in and he got killed.

these guys barely have bullets for a gunfight why why why would they even dare set themselves up for one? stupid boys.

1 Like

Why is he in boxers? Where are his pants? I thought ya’ll said that it was the shoes which come off at death. WHO TOOK OFF HIS PANTS???

WHY IS NO ONE LOOKING AT THE LARGER ISSUES?

PANTS. MISSING. WHY?

2 Likes

Funny how you noticed that. Yenyewe kuwa horny is not a weakness

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Let me not say a word.

[ATTACH=full]13970[/ATTACH]

in khaki police attireis Changamwe OCPD Mr Muthee, next to him on blue dress is the DCIO,mama

[ATTACH=full]13971[/ATTACH]

Juu ni wewe umenotice leta ingine wewe mwenyewe.

paparazi AHSANDE SANA

1 Like

kichwa imeburst

Two of them are brothers, from Kisauni area. The third one is a friend who was visiting them. The boys had gone to Nairobi to seek greener pastures but started coming back very loaded within a short time.

There’s a white Toyota Wish parked at Muthaiga Police Station. Who has ever seen it? It has about 100 bullet holes. Everyone in that car died a very bloody death. These cops thoroughly enjoy taking these thieves out. See that guy in the white shirt with zebras the way he looks as if hakutosheka kuwawekelea lead.

A neighbour to the two brothers has just shown me the pics taken from the mortuary. One guy has 3/4 of the head missing.

:eek::eek: