3 Bodies Of Major's Family Found

Most married men end up being lonely from their 50s onwards. If you are lucky to have daughters, they focus on your wife (calling her for hours or inviting her atembee kwao), your son will be at his local downing some bottles (or married to a woman na akaliwe) and your wife will be spending 99% of her time at social events with women her age. Wewe utabaki nyumbani na kuku ama uende kwa hoteli ukasome gazeti (if you are man of means you can get a young girl to massage your balding head or accompany you on business trips). Getting married doesn’t absolve you from loneliness in your later years. That’s life in the 21st century

There is a very big difference being lonely at 50 knowing your spawn is grown and kicking ass out here than being lonely at 50 without even a kid to send to buy you a loaf of bread. I have interacted with a few 60-year-old childless men and one thing that they have in common is the regret of not molding a stable family when they were in their 20s and 30s. Then there is this breed who waited too long only to end up wifing gold diggers who took them to the cleaners. Utalijua jiji.

Come up with another narrative about MGTOW,you’ve overused this one.

I add my sentiment by saying men need to wake up.See how women are hammering us down when they get a chance.They are going it all without remorse.Taking possession of all a man owns in this earth.Savings,assets everything.She goes to enjoy them leaving the man in abject poverty and as is if that is not enough the court compels him to pay a monthly stipend towards taking care of kids.
Men need to wake up and uprise against this laws which are out to finish them.Until that happen we are gonna see this kind of scenes often.
I would do the same.
Perhaps he realized even the kids are not his.I fully understand him

:D:D:D:D:D i second you…weve given women tooo much freedom in kenya…that the only way to prove to them that they aint powerful is by killing them.if you think its all about women in kenya…sijui my dress my choice …mara my body my choice…wataendelea kukufa.

You seem to live in the past. Have you tried to send a modern-day kid mkate?

The excuse your wife will give for spending most of her post-50s years in social events with women her age is that “you were never there for me in the early years” (never mind that you spent most of your time working to pay her bills). And from your comment, I can tell you’ll believe her lies.

I don’t want to label the men you talked to as beta males but for sure their ability to comprehend female psychology iko chini sana

Nonsense, if it’s the woman who had committed the crime, MGTOW would make sense, now the guy has killed his family and you’re talking of traditional women. How do you know she was not traditional, how do you know the guy was not abusive, because you just don’t wake up and kill your family.

How do you kill your own blood like that and bury them then urudi kupiga story ya Arsenali kwa bar without a care hata Kama insanity ? . angeuwa hata Bibi pekee atuwachie watoi .

Then somalia hawa majamaa huangusha wasomali for sport .

Swali tu Kinoti hu legally convince aje mujamaa aonyeshe bodies within hours , graves ?

NImesema legally coz tangu aingie sijaskia mujamaa analia torture

The only way a man could do this ni kugundua watoi Si wajo after all those decades na Dem amemanipulate system from dna to courts ulipe child support

You are an idiot…that is no justification for killing his own kids…I don’t think you have kids…so shut the fuck up.

You kill your own kids ? Though women are such evil but can’t warrant that

Sio mambo na pesa zenye ametumia…mwanaume alipiga hesabu ya divorce akaona hawezi na hakuna kushare mali yake na kunguru alafu iende ikaolewe na ndume ingine huko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUuHlSzp7N8

Please watch that clip at your own time and read comments.Men are suffering out there

I have also read in MMNN that the two kids were not his.Halafu MTU anasema ulipe child support.The entitlement these women have aki

Its emerging that the kids were not his.

A lot of low IQ bonobos trying to mitigate heinous murders.

If you don’t want kids, wrap it up.

If you want to go raw, make sure ameze P2.

If you want kids, test them walizaliwa.

If you have kids, take care of them. It’s the law. If you think she’s digging a hole in your money, hire a good lawyer to counter the accusations.

@Nefertities tell your fellow fat ugly single mothers not to push a man to a corner

Hawa watu wa fida ndio hudanganya makunguru watapata dough then they push a man to a corner n get killed. Hao huanga wameondokea na kuresign kama kungurus Na wanacheka tu story ikitokea.

That dude is fucked up hanging was abolished in kenya may be life sentence.

Of course women are to blame for everything. Let me get it through your retarded skull. You stupid idiot.

THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR MURDER. NONE. ESPECIALLY KILLING INNOCENT BABIES.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID MGTOW.

CHILDREN HAVE BEEN MURDERED. THEY ARE DEAD THAT WOMAN THOSE TWO BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN ARE GONE. THEIR MONSTER OF A DAD KILLED THEM. TOOK AWAY THEIR LIVES.

AND ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS MGTOW AND HOW IT’S THE WOMAN’S FAULT.

FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR STUPID MGTOW ARE DEMON POSSESED. HOW IN THE HELL CAN ANY SANE MAN JUSTIFY KILLING A WOMAN INFACT A WOMAN WHO BORE TWO BEAUTIFUL KIDS FOR YOU AND YOUR OWN KIDS. THE PEOPLE MEN ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT.

HELL WILL BE HIGLY POPULATED WITH MEN LIKE YOU WHO HAVE NO HUMANITY IN THEIR HEARTS.

NOBODY IS BEING A TRADITIONAL MAN

You, you are demon possessed plus everyone who has liked your post. You lost your humanity a long time ago.

A mother and her two beautiful children are dead actually murdered by their own father.

At first uwesmake another demon possessed one being eagerly awaited in hell fire was saying that the kids were not this beasts. As if that’s a justification to kill.

I’ve been singing to you that MGTOW is a devil’s cult. See what it has done to you.

Jesus Christ! Those were babies. How can you justify anybody leave alone their own blood father? How? My goodness! What happened to you people? Please help me understand bcz I think only a demon possessed can justify a man killing women and babies.

This is so so satanic. So satanic. I don’t care what anyone did to you. You can not do this to your wife and children. There’s no justification. I don’t care if they killed your grandmother.

Even if it’s hatred of women. How do you justify such evil? How? Yaani you have no even empathy for the poor children? Kweli dunia imeisha. Jesus come back and take your people. These evil heartless beasts wabaki wakiuana.

Unalipia watoto wako. If you know hukumwaga ndani enda ufanye DNA. You can not shirk your responsibility as a father. Kama hutaki majukumuu vaa condom. It’s only 10 Bob. Don’t blame fida and makuguru for your irresponsible sexual behavior. Ungepata ukedu ungelaumu nani?

Men are allergic to accountability. Choices have consequences. If you don’t want to pay child support for YOUR children, vaa condom kila wakati