3 Potential Wars that will Redefine Africa's Geopolitics this Century

Where’s the insult? I’ve told you before that you pull shit out of your ass. Most recently on March 29th 2022. As usual, you introduce a totally new angle to the topic while ignoring the question I asked.
[ATTACH=full]445451[/ATTACH]

1 Like

[quote=“Batman_s_Sidekick, post:1, topic:291770”]
…omalia or population exchange with Somalia.
Katambe!
[I,ll prefer on kenyas case the population exchange. ]

Hapo kwa Kenya shida Sio bantus, but Kikuyu selfishness, now that they see threats, they say bantus

1 Like

Jubaland/NFD likelihood is almost getting to 0.

Why?
Somalian parliament has agreed on a definition of who is a Somalian, how one can become a citizen.

They have also agreed on many aspects of land and ownership.

This is happening as they work on achieving a new constitution soon.

As I had opined on another post elsewhere long ago:we ripped that country apart and we are rebuilding it block by block in ways she will never even imagine daring us.

The consequences of such articles in their constitution unlike the situation at independence is that somalia will respect her neighbors sovereignty.

One more thing, Somaliland is somalia balls, you squeeze those balls wakisumbua like how Ethiopia is doing. When Ethiopia sits to negotiate with fgs, they are more likely to get a better deal or else they will finya makagari

1 Like

Somali cant even control their civil war. How can they steal North Eastern from Kenya? Meffi scrotum

2 Likes