Hapo sawa. Buy hp for the build quality. Avoid lenovo like the plague if you will be travelling with the pc. My 745 feels like a tank. Rigid with a nice build.

HP?

I had suggested a dell inspiron 15 3567 series with 4GB RAM AND 1TB hdd…
core i3 7th gen

what do you think of it??

Ndio hizi laptops ,i7 from 24k, i5 from 20k.call/whatsapp 0711352744 for additional details
[MEDIA=facebook]3241488375868671[/MEDIA]

I am not sure about the dell brand to be honest. Head on to youtube and research that laptop for pros and cons. That is the closest you will get to knowing what you are buying juu muuzaji atakwambia kitu ni poa even when it is not.

Wacha haraka mingi , ingia eBay and get ThinkPad T series ya hiyo pesa .Ship it with Kentex thank me later.Kuna ThinkPad nilipata with 2 batteries - non removable and another removable .

Ukiongeza kentex inafika na mangapi Nairobi

Assuming it’s 3 kg including packages and power adapter .The shipping will be Ksh 4700 hivi.Kama hii hapa .Though it will be slightly higher but less than 40 to get it here

[ATTACH=full]242964[/ATTACH]

How long do i wait…are its spare parts locally available?

Go for the refurbished

3 weeks , regarding spares I have had a ThinkPad t450s since 2017 and I have never replaced anything.

Get A macbook of that price thank me later

What are the advantages comparing it with a windows laptop ?

Whoever steals it cannot use it without your password… you can track it… and yes it will never lag mpaka ile siku utakufa

Bila evidence hii ni hekaya. Hakuna hata moshi ya gari ?