3rd Stage liver cirriosis

i thought kibao inacause cirrosis hizo zingine zina cause tu hangover

for how long have you been drinking alcoho?

Pia sisi pombe inatuumiza lakini hatusumbui huku,dawa ni kutumia matunda kwa wingi,lakini kama kuna dawa ya kuwacha pombe mtu aweke hapa@ Dr Luther.

Hii ni vako

Are there livers that are more vulnerable to this thing or everyone stands an equal risk?

Death comes to us all so be happy.

Upuss, i drink on all days that ends with y and in between a liter of whiskey. Fit like a stallion btw. Kama hukuli bacon na truffles matokeo ndio hayo.

Take this chance to go return to your creator. He gives you opportunities to be able to see clearly and return to Him.
Get close to Him, repent, nothing to be ashamed of .
Learn about God, in other words.
Now that you know consequences of your lifestyle .
Take the opportunity to engage in a lot of charity work, travel the world like you said and raise awareness to others and especially the young who idolize this drinking lifestyle .

5 Likes

Btw admin am just curious how do know of a talkers demise? someone can just potea abruptly from the site kumbe he died…and @Osiris have you considered the fact that you can sell all your belongings squander all your savings then ukose kufa?

8 Likes

I hope that this is a prank but in case it is not, why is getting a liver transplant not a possibility? You shouldn’t accept defeat that easily and you should strive to live a longer, healthy and more fulfilling life.
[SIZE=6]“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.” - Tupac Shakur[/SIZE]

1 Like

Why not get a transplant from India. Kuna spare za wahindi za kila part… Starting from heart, kidney, liver, hip…

Liver transplant is an option but those organs are so rare, let alone getting a matching donor. Do you give the OP or the person who did nothing to cause their liver damage? I hate to say it like that, but I can imagine this is the kind of talk hospital panels have. It’s an ethical issue. Who’s more worthy of this organ? A cancer patient? Alcohol cirrhosis patient? Hepatitis cirrhosis patient? What happens if a person continues drinking after getting a precious liver transplant, thereby ruining it? Then there’s the cost factor, the ‘new’ liver could fail, and a person has to be on lifetime anti-rejection medications.

2 Likes

We would like to represent ktalk at your burial but shida ni nani atatwambia umekufa…

1 Like

Kenyans were not heavy drinkers of spirits and liquors until several years ago.

It used to be Tusker Kubwa and Guinness for the toughies. Suddenly, there came a wave of cheap whiskies, brandies, gins and vodkas in convenient sizes, and the drinkers fell for them like crazy. My theory is that returning graduates who came back from India helped popularize hot drinks (meakins, etc) in the mid 80’s to early 90’s.

I would watch with amazement as pretend wasees sat in pubs with a ka-quarter or half on its side on the table, next to a kibuyu of hot water and lemons, ati those reduced the bite. Halafu the even cheaper local distilled stuff arrived, followed by outright forgeries involving formaldehyde and powdered ARVs brewed under abominable conditions but perfectly branded. In truth, this was poison straight out of Specter International with colour added. Taken on a daily basis, such drinks are an assault on the capacity of the liver and kidneys to clean the system. If one drinks heavily on a daily basis, the organs hardly ever have a chance to function properly.

Pole sana if your liver is shot and you have been given a deadline. As someone suggested earlier, write a book or go on the lecture circuit to warn others. That can be a useful legacy.

2 Likes

Very many heavy drinkers are walking with damaged livers but hardly take notice. Unfortunately, they are taken out by something else other than the liver, and therefore the level of the epidemic never manifests in important statistics.

1 Like

Admin weka section ya talker akikaribia kukufa tunajua na tunaenda mazishi.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/galectin-inhibitors-reverse-liver-cirrhosis-in-preclinical-studies-205207531.html
or try visiting china there are many scientists trying experimental therapies to reverse your condition

[ATTACH=full]42551[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]42551[/ATTACH]

Quitting is easy.
I have already quit 5 times this year

My sentiments!

I dindnt know I would die this way but what can I do now ! but NY prayer is that maybe my liver can reverse the damages now that I have stopped drinking

1 Like