3s-GE Swapped toyota vista

externally it looks well kept

I love the bp. The station wagon kwanza. But i feel i do not need awd and the expenses that come along with it including tires and slght increase in fuel consumption due to weight. I may be wrong on these juu ya misconceptions

Naona umeamua kuwa makanika ya gari.Hiyo my friend usijaribu else you will start bed-wetting in a month’s time. Hizo tyre ndizo zinafurahisha wewe. I know you will ignore this advice because you are already in love with car. Luckily, Teacher Experience will never fail to pound the right lessons into your head.Regarding the issue of a jerky transmission, you should be at the top of Kilimambogo by now.

Actually i will heed all advice given here. I have left it alone. Unless it comes dirt cheap(400k) for now i will keep looking maybe a premio t240 juu i want a 2000cc premium car. Ikikataa nitasettle for fielder shingo upande juu they are not as premium as premio. I will also look at the subaru legacy bp but i am cautious hapo juu much as i love them i am afraid of the cost assoviated with them(again this is conjecture) as i have not driven one nor know anyone who has one. Naskia ya wazee

Any thoughts on Caldina. The 2004 model . The last model??

Wingroad ni gari ovyo Sana. Hata zile kbm zimechapa kuchapa.

What about the newer versions, hizo za zamani I’ve seen all in poor states, kweli as you mention.

Ukiwa na hii pesa, tafuta Fielder zile za Kwanza Kwanza. Utapata yenye haijachapa Sana(between KBM-KBZ)

Don’t know much about the newer versions but difference in durability might be minimal.

Those cars are very few countrywide. You may have a problem getting spare parts

True, though cars depend on how the owner maintains, I’ve see the newer versions still looking good on the road… And the spares some are shared with tiida a note… Gari haitaki mikono ngumu…

Yap but Wingroad was built to be a very delicate machine. Can’t handle tough use and off-road conditions.

Please confirm build quality ya fielder itafikia premio kweli?

fielder is also still a hot cake with the robbers.
look, don’t buy a number plate. buy a car. one that you know you will keep.
kama ni hii, kagua kagua kagua kabisa. know everything PRE-purchase.

Debunk the subaru legacy bp for me. I can keep an premio t240 easily. What would you say would be the comparison between living with a premio and a legacy. Nimeona bei ziko almost same. Because i know you have experience with subaru… And as for the vista… Trust me ni gari safi. Ni bei tu ndio tunasumbuana na maybe kujua kama nitapata spares na repairs zake mahali nitafanya good job

subies are the easiest cars to maintain. does 10-12L/100 km. they go through the same issues as all cars do. bp parts are readily available.
lakini you know moyo yako iko kwa hiyo ya white. if you really want it, get it. just don’t accept it at 500k. plus @Makonika is excellent with toyota pia. he’s had a few projects nazo. sijui mbona hajacomment hapa.
@Makonika , pitia.

Actually not really. Ilikuwa tu Coincidence nikapatana nayo. But i appreciate the advice. And i will put it into consideration especially the cost. If he insists on overpricing it i will take another car in a heart beat. Given the chance i would take a legacy any day.

I will update the kijiji how the story will unfold.

But I hear that Subaru is very expensive to maintain? Kwanza hizi za turbo. Can you compare the spare parts price with corolla?

My advice for new car owners; if your budget is less than 600k, go for the following options where you are most likely to get a solid car albeit with old number plates:-
[ol]
[li]Subaru forester sf5,[/li][li]Subaru legacy BH5,[/li][li]Subaru impreza,[/li][li]Premio nyoka,[/li][li]Allion old model,[/li][li]Corrola ae100[/li][/ol]

Ama utafutie premio nyoka. Still a good car