40" led tv

It appears you were not around when samsung and lg took on sony and panasonic

All those are old timers hadi kuna excavator ya samsung. Established trendsetters not copycat followers.

Go for matt black, not ‘shiny’ panel. The latter reflects, the former doesn’t.

Samsung huwa Conglomerate

Hisense ni infinix ya Matelly

Yep, I have one from 2015. The picture quality is awesome but once you turn on fluorescent lights it becomes a mirror! Newer versions also have darker blacks, something LG wasn’t spectacularly good at.

Elaborate.sijaelewa

umesema ukweli,smart tv ndio itakua standard in the next 5-10yrs,so kubuy hizi zingine saa hii ni bludder

Correction: it’s ‘matte’.

https://www.howtogeek.com/181727/glossy-vs.-matte-lcds-which-should-you-choose-when-buying-a-display/

How do i know the Tv is glossy or meria matta? Its not like its written kwa specs

@incognitus ,hisense 55" napata na ngapi bei ya urafiki?

Thanks guy. Feel informed. I was a fan of sony but seems LG has lead ama hisense. Any trusted online platforms in kenya naweza buy?

bought mine @65k

LG waligundua ujanja ya kutumua IPS dislays na kuweza kuchapa samsung tvs kiboko na kugundua njia ya kuproduce na kumarket izo ips tvs. But huwa kuna high end na low end IPS displays.
Hizo series za Samsung hazikuwa zinaleta shangwe.
Samsung high end phones though hutumia Amoled, hii huwa power efficient but ni expe though iko clear vifiti.
iphones na nano zilikuwa zinatumia izo ips dislay kutoka kitambo na zilikuwa na resolution chonjo but hazikuwa zinaweka moto/battery.
Chinku phones na akina techno na infinix wameeza kupenetrate market juu ya hii ips, though huwa inaconsume alot of power thus contributing to heating of those phones.
Hii ips ndo imefanya field ya phones iwe competitive though.

Samsung phones are too coloured. ni kama zimetengenezewa watoto wa nursery.

Samsung has the best phone displays…actually you can adjust the colors to be toned down if they look too saturated

They still remain unrealistic and too bright for user’s eyes at the optimum.

Lakini asahau HEVC format, unless the TV ni 4K. Kama anataka ile inacheza hevc anunue Hisense full HD, good and cheap.

That was due to IPS displays. They weren’t good with black levels compared to VA panels used by Sony and Samsung. Every type of panel has its pros and cons.

The best of Sony are expensive. LG is better priced.