5 Driving Schools in Kenya & How Much They Charge

Wetu

Hehe huyu alikua ana tu train alikua anafika mahali, ana beba watu wengine kwa njia, i guess walikua wanamlipa ya macho

Sijawai ona watu wanakuanga na njaa kama instructors kila saa anataka za macho

I went to pettans thier service is bullshit… classes are overcrowded, hidden charges, Watu kupeana za macho so they can drive for longer distances… passed the class by the grace of God.

Hidden charges kama zipi?

[IUOTE=“Luther12, post: 734857, member: 506”]Hidden charges kama zipi?
[/QUOTE]

i was never told I was to pay for my pdl, exam registration fee and on the exam date I was asked to carry an extra 700 of which to this day I have never found what it was for coz I didn’t pay it.

Me nlienda lesson moja, nikaambiwa 10k na nisirudi huko tena am just wasting their fuel… After two weeks naitiwa DL iko ready. Na genuine…were it not for getting caught in 2010…sikuwa nakumbuka kuchukua hio license.

he he…usisumbuke mboss…kimbia KRA times tower with ur original interim DL na original id. I know ya cousin yangu :smiley: was the same bt juu ya shortcuts here n there ikatoka na one week…kuingia ntsa kurenew hakuna DL kama iyo…bt KRA recognise interim DL as proof that u have passed the exam and therefore will update ur records accordingly so that it can be picked up by ntsa dbase…or so i think.

True …njaa yao ni kama askari plainclothes wa kanjo…ati unanunua nyama ama tufungie lesson ya leo hapa?

1 Like

The best way go to any driving school do your course alafu Polish na zile za mtaani za roundi moja soo…nearly every mtaa in Nairobi has them. bure unaingia kwa roadi kama half baked stress tupu…

mimi nilienda AA na watu wawngine tulienda nao exam wakalipa za macho mimi sikutoa hata 1 bob…lakini huyo polisi siku ya exam alikua anataka kunizimia gari, hiyo lori niliitoa parking ungethani tuko drag racing

2 Likes

That’s like 10 yrs ago…interim siezi pata

:D:D:D:D:D

Nitakuita

I remember during my test there was this walalo who pointed signs on the wall for us to respond with the right answer even in our vernacular so I was like… Injukha…snake. Ehembo…monkey…ebyahuria… Food and I finished with rounder about ahead and I was given a pass the traffic police thought I was calling the pointed signs in samia

Noma…my cousin had to look for it mpaka chini ya bed:D:D

hehehe alipata?

majamaa ebu nichapieni…mm nilidandiwa na ma dim eye fulani apo wilson airport wakiidai za ovyo…mwezi ilikua kona na nlikua mbaya saidi…ati wanadai 20k na saa hio nina 300 …nikaamua mbaya mbaya…wakaandikia ma charges haziko ati nitokee court next day me nlijua siendi ju enyewe singewapatia pesa na akuna kitu mbaya nlikua nmeduu…saa nadai ku apply lost dl…itaweza ama??

Contacts msee

Kabla uendeshe ata X6 ya NAppy seal unateswa this Kenyan roads…

Contacts msee