5 series 2.1 m negotiable

Na ukichunishwa sukuma? Utachukua

Mimi siwes tumia more than 2 mil for a saloon car. At least for now that I’m not a birrionea. Hiyo pesa ni Vanguard ama Harrier safsana. Ground clearance mambo yote. Not with our Kenyan potholes.

all suspension parts in a toyota are crap after two years.

hiyo 007 imekubali kabisa

You sure?? I have had a toyota for 15yrs and changed bushes all round once, and the shocks also once

Toyota maintenance is cheap every time you do it but you do it many many times. i love the fuel efficiency though. for a car you ride alone or as a couple to here and there it saves fuel alot. but when well laden it consumes. on the other hand BMW very heavy and consumes fuel just to drag itself around. Very stiff suspension in some(not all). interior is very basic compared to equivalent Japanese cars.
Mercedes benz is in its own class nothing compares.

labda uko na 4 wheeler suv.

Wewe wacha ku pedal lies hapa,ati kujikokota ,all BMW are quite fast.hapo kwa stiff suspension you are right but they gave adaptive suspension to cater for all driving conditions,happy kwa kukunywa please compare them with vehicles of equal kerb weight sio light weight Toyota,sawa

:eek::eek::eek::eek: alafu ufanye an emergency turning ama braking ndio utajua maana ya kubalisha shocks very 3years na bushes as need be

You just replace them all!

I never said they are slow. I just said that they are heavy and require a lot of power to get that speed. and that suspension of theirs only works on smooth highways. hapa kenya ni kujiumiza tu. The stiffness +weight also gives the body a beating.

Two years from what point in their lifespan? From new or when it lands into Kenya 7 years down the road?

Iko poind hapa

I have been swearing by toyota over the years, but I am getting convinced otherwise. I am not buying another anymore. they always run and drive but small problems here and there are just too much. the only thing i like about them right now is some of the engines only.

Ata hiyo resale ni upuuzi tu. after some experience I can only say that its easy to sell those tiny 1300cc kei cars to small girls in their early 20s. and the competition it stiff.

Looks good, but BMW nikutupa pesa, nìgùte!! ochithunder bado nangoja tupatane we compare ka-E250 na ka-beemer, nakuonanga pale Ridgeways umejichocha sana omera.

Are you asking to buy or asking to show the world that you have attention to detail syndrome ?

Mzee anataka advice, before buying his machine ,as a well informed man on the issue Mimi nataka tu kumsaidia asifanye silly mistake…

Swapped but still ugly

Ngiite