50 Million heist

But atafinywa makende mpaka they say where the money is before they are released. :D:D

1 million kwani What was he buying…?

He is. Similar writing style and attitude…

Best time for a heist…ata 28th will be an ideal day too.

Furnishing the newly rented house :D:D

Copied from the past

:DUnaeza pata in the eyes of the neighbours,even among themselves walikua UOTP na RWNBP

I suspect some members of the gang are talkers hapa, so whoever you are, ficha ile kitita kubwa ya pesa, so tafuta Okong’o Omogeni(he likes such cases), give him 200k legal fees, najua mko na small denomination, chukua ka 80k in 50s, 100s and coins weka kwa gunia, ngojea KCB ipeane bounty on your arrest na utafute your uncle yule kalewa na ako na mdomo sana, buiya yeye tei alafu umwambie vile atakula hiyo bounty, SCPU cops watakujia hapo unyounyo, make sure wamefika kwa hao b4 your lawyer ndio waransack nyumba in and out, watapata 80k in loose change, wakikupeleka ndani, confess na uonyeshe remorse, Okong’o akifika atasema hakuna kuongeleshwa tena. In court atasema Police ndio walibeba pesa yote. I promise you jamhuri day utakulia kwenu.

No best time huwa ni Easter weekend, from good friday till monday mko na all the time ya kufanya biz yenu

Hii ni experience ama ni research umefanya :D:D:D

Thika Heist: NOT to uphold the vice BUT;
Those involved were NOT ordinary thieves. These are well trained guys with knowledge in architectural plan interpretation,seismic analysis , use of earth scanners ,gyro theodolites and use of earth freeze hand held drilling tools.Bank informer was also useful to monitor the amounts in the strong room so that the deal could be executed when the amounts were substantial.

Analogue thieves are now out of market, time for degree, masters and PhD holders in science related fields .

NB: The most dangerous professionals are idle Engineers.They can easily stop the earth from revolving.Make use of Engineers.

I like the non violent manner the suave criminals used.

Some time back I knew of some fellows who used to empty dormant accounts in banks of all the cash. I recently met one and he is doing very well. Lakini we must make crime not pay.

I am informed that the real amount stolen is 10m. So maybe bank honchos have looted their employer and blamed the thieves.

big ass TV, big ass bed and mattress ,double door fridge , cooker , dining table, seven sitter, cabinet etc

Kuna vile nakushuku. This you didn’t just figure out now.

Speaking from experience? :):slight_smile:

That goes without saying. Hawa bankers wafanyiwe lifestyle audit going forward. Kama in Kamau bloti mara hiyo, kama in omera I guess we will find out the newest men toys, wafula bibi mpya…

There were some thieves who went to "repair " ATM’s hapo hurlingham at the end of the month. They went with all the monies ati for further repairs. :D:D

:D:D:D

Actually hawakushikwa juu ya shopping nakumatt! They paid their rent plus deposit six months upfront! Alafu they were moving in brand new things into the house with a branded nakumatt lorry.

Landlord/neighbours were the ones who raised the alarm of their suspicious activity.

These guys copied the Fortaleza robbery in Brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKcokYWU8Po