50M Thika job, 3 arrested

Lakini hawa watu sidhani wameshikwa mtu anaeza kuwa amepanga hivi vyote then ashikwe no way.

trick inakuwaga dont say shit, shida lazima kuna weak link atapewa deal ahare yote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isaXqowHZuU

Everyone here sounds like a very intelligent robber. Nivile tu hamjapata bank ya kuiba.

It’s funny, but the few people I have spoken to about this heist seemed to be cheering for the thugs because of their patience and ingenuity.

Bado ni wizi, na ujinga wa watu ni ule ule wakipata pesa mingi bila akili za kutosha.

Y’all very stupid and gullible if you believe money was stolen through a tunnel hapo…kadeal kalicheswo!

Most criminals do not have the intelligence to think things that deep through. Halafu anything involving more than one person…

If i was the investigating officer, the first person I would arrest is the technician from the contracted company that handled the maintenance of the alarm system. This is why: any alarm system in a bank covers every corner of the premises, including the strong room. The service provider does a routine check every month. My suspicion is that the young lads were working in concert with the technician assigned Theka branch and he must have disabled or bypassed the strong room alarm during his last visit. That maybe the reason why it did not go off. But of course i am no expert nor investigating officer.

:D:D:D

Again you are right,you cant just simply pull a heist of this magnitude without "inside "help.

Thats an old clip bro

Ktalk security experts all over @M2Random uko wapi?

Style ya Joker kwa The dark Knight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E679XJellLs

Wewe afisa huwa hupeani your side of the story so no wonder a lot of speculations

Inside help is a must moreso with the precision of coordinates involved. But the building is old and it wnt be a surprise that the ground/foundation wasn’t reinforced.
For the alarm it’s done on the door not the room and only smoke would have triggered the smoke detector. Strong rooms are not the same as the ones you see in bond movies, their major security is only reinforcement of all walls.

Sometimes you reason like a fool

True, I already acknowledged in the 1st page.

Ata nimeboeka…:frowning:

Motion detectors are alive the momemt you arm the alarm. However I may not be conversant with the kind of system KCB uses, but in most cases the systems have motion sensors which will be triggered by the fan if you leave it on.

Kuna series inaitwa Ozark, same scenario

Talkers nyinyi ni wezi for real au ni ideas za mamovie mnaleta hapa