6.3 Million Votes......... And Counting: TYRANNY OF NUMBERS AT ITS BEST

Hapa naona ikipita 7M. Yaani RWNEBP hamuezi hurumia mtu.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/ulhTj8bC7oys/200w.webp#13-grid1

Hapan TAMBUA Boycott! 7 million bila swing votes. Yaani if swing votes watu wa JUBILEE wangezuiwa kuvote 8/8, bado RAO angeshindwa!

and Chiloba’s

:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p

At 80% reporting Uhuru is at 6.8million mark above RAT 6.7million in August when voter turnout was 80%…

As usual, when RAT is defeated, he runs to his slum worshippers to boost his spirit. Yaani tuseme even with all the voter suppression, uhuruto scores higher than rat’s August total. Sema RWNEEBPORK!!!:DI have now started putting PORK bcoz he is now the president of bra:D:D

Those who questioned legitimacy, WHERE ART THOU?

After voter intimidation, UHURU still gets more than RAO’s August total. International Observers like JOHN KERRY have been vindicated. Imagine HOW RAO ataonekana in the international SCENE? [B]A SORE LOSER!!!

KALOOSER NA MADvD na ORENGO wamechanganyikiwa. Turkana did not vote due to bad weather. Imagine how they will vote after seeing that UHURU has won[/B]

is RAT still interested with a push for a repeat election after 90 days??

Sidhani atajaribu hiyo maneno tena.

Eeeh? How?:frowning:

Yes. He said it the other day or is it MaDVD who mentioned it yesterday?

i hope they are watching the numbers trickling in despite the swing areas not voted. they said its a jubilee censors and i hope they can see wht they stand to compete with

7M :D:D:D:D

NRMites right now, though they may not admit it…

[ATTACH=full]135178[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]135179[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]135180[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]135181[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]135183[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]135184[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

7.3 MILLION NOW!!!

Tuliambiwa hata watoto walipiga kura kwa Jubilee strongholds. Isitoshe, ata kuku zilipiga kura.
Anyway, napita tu
[ATTACH=full]135211[/ATTACH]

team uhuru for us good work

It cannot be wider than Chiloba’s…

I’m busy wanking to the election results!! Wow! It is spectacular, extraterrestrial, supernatural. I’m speechless thank you God! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Wenye wivu wameze wembe. :pJubilee will rule forever. :D:D:D