7.4 million lie

I suggest you resign from Uthamaki Bank with immediate effect…as your contribution to the Resistance!

Types of election Fraud

[ul]
[li]1.1Electorate manipulation[/li][LIST]
[li]1.1.1Manipulation of demography[/li][li]1.1.2Disenfranchisement[/li][li]1.1.3Division of opposition support[/li][/ul]
[li]1.2Intimidation[/li][li]1.3Disinformation[/li][li]1.4Destruction or invalidation of ballots[/li][li]1.5Voter impersonation[/li][/LIST]

Mtashinda mkilia hivi hadi 2022, alafu mpokee kichapo, mlie mpaka 2027, mpate kichapo tena, and so on.

Watalia miaka 100 vile The Real Baba prophesied.

Hebu mnipe statistics za dida… Naskia ako poa huko swing votes

Undieni diaspora yenyu mashamba

Appreciate your platform. You have worked too hard to get this far to sell yourself off to this shit.
Am honestly dissapointed in you ango.

Mandagor alikuwa returning officer wa wapi? Maini ya wenger…

Jinga wewe ndio hao wasaliti wamaragoli 2000 wali vote . Jinga .

Learned or not it reaches a time you have to say no to IMPUNITY.

Impunity gani na hamjaibiwa kura???

@uwesmake kumbe wewe n wa nasa resistance muna resist hadi kura za central

Nimesaliti nani, ngotha ya wenger?

Please! Your life is centered around JP, what with your many wanjiku escapades, your wanjiku wife, your wanjiku job, and your gilbeys wanjiku drink. Baba wants to spoil your party coz he got frozen at the entrance. Lamba gilbeys na momo kwa upole knowing whose providing!

[ATTACH=full]135244[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]135245[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]135245[/ATTACH]

Ya Raila nime weka 2 times just incase you dont see it

@4makind I am confusing your avator with uweskende’s. Are you related in any way?

:D:D:D I have decided to give it all up and be a patriotic Kenyan

Cheza chini uwesmakende

Hata bibi msapere narudisha kwao after Chebukati ame announce